There are 272 users in the forums

Playoff Scenarios

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wrong thread
[ Edited by Bluesbro on Dec 9, 2013 at 7:15 AM ]
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Does Glennon's mom know he is playing QB? Dude looks like he is about 15.

Mike 'Dynamite' Glennon

Mike "footlong neck" Glennon.
I still focused on seattle losing two more
Originally posted by tondiman:
I still focused on seattle losing two more

This......
If I understand this,

IF by some luck, Seattle loses to Rams and Cards, and 49ers win out, then we would both be 12-4 and 9ers would have the tie breaker with a better division record.

I will be a huge fan of those teams when they play Seattle !!
Originally posted by HearstFan:
If I understand this,

IF by some luck, Seattle loses to Rams and Cards, and 49ers win out, then we would both be 12-4 and 9ers would have the tie breaker with a better division record.

I will be a huge fan of those teams when they play Seattle !!

Seattle could lose ANY two of their next 3 not just those two specifically. If the Niners win out they would be NFC West Champs... it's a long shot, but all 3 teams seattle play could potentially lose.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Should tell the nfl that gore is going to retire, they always let the guy going out win the big one, Ray Ray, The Bus to name a few.

Gore won't get s**t from the media and the NFL. He's not an drama queen and an attention whore like Ra Ray in a guise of a God loving citizen.
I doubt the Seahawk's are gonna fall on there faces in the regular season, they know the Niner's aren't going away. With that said, if we win out and Panther's lose another game, we would be the 5th seed. I believe Carolina has the ability to get to the divisional round. This means we wouldn't have to face Seattle until the Championship game. This is the NFCCG that I want so bad I can almost taste it. Our boys will shut those cocky Seahawk's and their fan base up for good. Go Niner's!
Frankly, I'd like to play every team we've lost to and beat the carp out of them.

Carolina, Seattle, Saints and Colts in the Super Bowl.

Of course playing all them is an impossibility so I'd settle for Panthers or Saints and Seahawks.

AFC - it will be Denver against Forty Niners.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Should tell the nfl that gore is going to retire, they always let the guy going out win the big one, Ray Ray, The Bus to name a few.

Gore won't get s**t from the media and the NFL. He's not an drama queen and an attention whore like Ra Ray in a guise of a God loving citizen.
all buck did yesterday was talk about how gore is old and can not do the job(or something to that affect) what a great play by him to stay in bounds but buck and aikman acted like it was no big deal.of all of the things i could over react about(roman is still one of them despite the win) gore has never been one of them. so many people here and from the outside have been trying to put him out to pasture since he hurt his hip a few years ago.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by buck:
Hey folks.

There are still three games left to play.

We need to beat Tampa Bay next week.
there is no margin for error. the team must maintain its focus and intensity,, the next two teams have nothing to lose and they will bring their a game. sundays win means nothing if we lose the next two games vs inferior teams,, seattle is over, in the rear view mirror and the team can not struggle this coming sunday. up till sunday the niners could only beat a team with a losing record and now we must get back to that and have no stumbles... roman

This!!!!
Originally posted by NCommand:

This!!!!

Payton Manning
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
That FKN Aints Game BS call on Ahmad and the Panthera game drop by RONALD MCDONALD!! Plus the FKN Seachickens escaping Houston & St Louis with 2 losses shoulda been!!! Think we could easily by 11-2 or 10-3 at worse had we had an AWFUL call not go against us and Ronald McDonald Not drop that pass vs Pantera and the Seachickens getting LUCKY in 2 or 3 of their wins!!!

This!
Great news with the Bears beating the Cowboys last night...now the Cowboys, Bears and GB are all 2-2.5 games back with 3 to go. Also, AZ is the only challenger for the 6th spot and are one game back plus even if we lose to them in Week 17, we hold the tie-breaker. And it's very possible we end up getting the 5th seed with another Carolina loss to the Saints @ home.
Share 49ersWebzone