LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

Nobody wanted to come to San Fran!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Many people seen the 9ers as a team that would struggle this year and maybe next year. There's a few players that had a good chance to be on a good football team.
Nnamdi Asomugha should've been a Niner!
Nnamdi on bed rest like the rest of those chicken wings. Im glad we took carlos!!
yeah but I'm just speaking from Nnamdi's perspective, I bet he regrets leaving the Bay Area, football is good to us this year.
Yes it is
f**k nnamdi.
I wonder which FAs will take a serious look at the 9ers during the offseason.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
I wonder which FAs will take a serious look at the 9ers during the offseason.

well add up every FA that's on a team whose HC will be fired
I bet a good FA Right Guard is aiming for the Niners next yr, cause they kno they can come to a good team and start and get to the playoffs...Or at least I hope that a good RG will come to the 9ers next year...Gooooo Niners!
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
I bet a good FA Right Guard is aiming for the Niners next yr, cause they kno they can come to a good team and start and get to the playoffs...Or at least I hope that a good RG will come to the 9ers next year...Gooooo Niners!

we will be drafting OL for probably another 2 years, we want to get younger not older.

nnamdi just got his head knocked off for what the eagles are paying he isnt showing much
Originally posted by verb1der:
yeah but I'm just speaking from Nnamdi's perspective, I bet he regrets leaving the Bay Area, football is good to us this year.

Yeah, it's funny too that the last time the 49ers and Raiders went to the playoffs, was in 2002, and now looks like both will be going back this year.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by verb1der:

Yeah, it's funny too that the last time the 49ers and Raiders went to the playoffs, was in 2002, and now looks like both will be going back this year.

The chances of a Bay Area superbowl is increasing by the week!
Who knows, maybe with the way Desean Jackson is playing now, he'll lower his market value when he becomes a free agent at the end of the season. I think he would be a perfect pick up for the team. Put him opposite Michael Crabtree in base sets, and move him to the slot in 3 or 4 WR sets. Ginn could walk out the door and not be missed, and the 49ers would have someone just as fast, but who actually catches the ball when it hits him in the hands.

Grabbing Jackson would also correct McCloughan's mistake of passing him over in the draft. Besides, DJ is a California native, and went to Cal, so that might intrigue him to come back this way, not to mention what Harbaugh's doing with this team. The Eagles are falling now, so that seems like the perfect time for DJ to bail and come to the 49ers.

Dan
49ers Fan in NC
Still don't know that WRs will line up to come and play in Harbaugh's system. Those guys who check their stats between every play will want to play for pass happy teams. That is why I would like to pick up FAs for the D and draft a WR or two very high.
Share 49ersWebzone