LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Soo umm who do you see NOT making it back with the Niners next season? Trade or Release?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dude, nobody is going to give us a 3rd or 4th rounder for Chilo! The only person that might have, Al Davis, died! LOL! Hell, if Al Davis was alive and we win the Super Bowl he'd probably give us 2 1st rounders for Chilo.
In fact, I hope Chilo stays in our division after we cut him. Our sack totals would soar! LOL
Chilo is unrestricted free agent and no way any team gives us a 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, 7th maybe, but cant happen, FA after season like said, and trade deadline is over.
Goldson. He wants his money and won't get it here.
Originally posted by BillWalsh:
I don't see them doing that. I say we re-sign Carlos Rogers who is having a great year, and draft a stud corner round 1, Keep adding to the defense at every level. But if a stud sure handed wideout is available in round 1 we could go wide out over corner because I'm sick of having the king of drops at both WR spots.

Every team, every year, are in an eternal, never-ending quest to find the "stud wide out" and "stud corner" to solve all ills.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I think your putting trade value way too high on Spencer and Rachal, either way I don't see them back, same with Norris.

I'm surprised Spencer has not made it back into the starting lineup. When he has been healthy, he has played well. The only reason I can think of is that Harbaugh has made a decision to go with youth rather than bring back the vet.

I think its more than injury, it has to be, Spencer is a much better CB than Tarrell Brown and Trumane Brock.
Originally posted by yoshi:
so what of this is related to draft?

lol. I realized that after I posted it. I was gonna delete the post but ended up falling asleep. But I guess its about who we draft to replace them. idk.
Rachal mite just suck on the niners, idk. The bengals took the rest of the trash we had, why not him too. I guess 6th or 7th mite have been more realistic.
Originally posted by SocalAgent0:
In what world do you think someone would give us a 3rd or 4th rd pick for Rachal or Spencer? if neither can start on our team, why would someone give up high picks for them when Randy Moss only got a 4th rounder a few years ago?

Spencer was the starting #2 CB but he's been injured soo he fell down the charts
Originally posted by Daddyt4949:
I might be the only one but I think Ted Ginn. With the way that Kyle Williams has played when given the chance you can tell that he is a better receiver than Ginn. The only thing that worries me is the return game, but didn't Williams do that at ASU and was pretty good at it iirc.

yeahh, Williams and Hunter both returned kicks in college.. But I think Ted should just be that designated KR/PR. Williams will get even better at reciever with more time to build tht chemistry with Smith. Ted's respected in the return game tho, he unpredictable.(sometimes a bad thing tho)

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Daddyt4949:
I might be the only one but I think Ted Ginn. With the way that Kyle Williams has played when given the chance you can tell that he is a better receiver than Ginn. The only thing that worries me is the return game, but didn't Williams do that at ASU and was pretty good at it iirc.

I think most people including myself like Ted Ginn and want him to be on included in the offense. The frustrating issue is he so inconsistent with his hands. He would give a fabulous catch like the one that was called back in the Ravens game. And even catches some good ones for nice gains. But then he drops some easy ones like the 4th down play against the Ravens. Or the tipped INT against the Giants.

If DHB learned how to catch, why cant Ginn? Ginn should be to the niners as Jocoby Ford is to the Raiders.
Originally posted by miked1978:
Your trade values is something you do in Madden.

Also what is wrong with keeping Brock? He's no starter but last time I checked we need a 4th and 5th stringer and he fits that perfectly.

Nothings wrong with Brock, I like him. Doesnt play much, but he doesnt make mistakes when he's in and thats good. I was just thinking we could upgrade. Check out Trumaine Johnson. he could be a good pick up in like the 4th-5th. 6'2 and 206.
I would package gore and this years first for the first pick from Indy. I know I know I love Frank hes been my keeper for the last three years but he is getting long in the tooth and for a franchise QB I would do it in a heartbeat. SORRY
Originally posted by Izyniner:
I would package gore and this years first for the first pick from Indy. I know I know I love Frank hes been my keeper for the last three years but he is getting long in the tooth and for a franchise QB I would do it in a heartbeat. SORRY

Oooooooooo....now you're going to get it.
Originally posted by Izyniner:

the #32 pick and Gore would not be nearly enough to get the #1 overall pick.
Share 49ersWebzone