QB Alex Smith
CB Carlos Rogers
WR Joshua Morgan
FS Dashon Goldson
WR Braylon Edwards
LB Ahmad Brooks
WR Ted Ginn Jr.
CB Shawntae Spencer
G Chilo Rachal
FB Moran Norris
I think we find a way to re-sign Goldson. Ginn, Edwards, and Brooks could be difficult to re-sign, but I have read that the 49ers are interested in keeping Edwards because they know the kind of player he can be when healthy.
Regarding free agency, maybe we can get a guy like Colts' WR Reggie Wayne? (If we don't keep Edwards) I would also like a veteran OG to step in at RG. I was hoping to sign Brian Waters last year, but he signed with the Patriots.
As for the draft, I'd like to draft:
1. A tall, physical WR primarily as a redzone threat.
2. 2 CBs, one to pair with Rogers and one for depth.
3. A pass rushing LB to pair with Aldon Smith.
4. A pass catching TE to push Davis and Walker.
5. A small, speedy WR to use as a deep threat. (A better Ted Ginn Jr.)
[ Edited by PTulini on Dec 14, 2011 at 4:46 AM ]