LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 333 users in the forums

If someone disses the NFC WEST you tell them this.....:

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Every year you have people and fans roasting the NFC WEST for being weak and garbage. Their is actually a great stat which actually defies the NFC west as one of the stronger divisions when it really matters!!! People year in and year out are complaining for re-alignment of the NFC divisions because the NFC West is poor. In this case this year our 49ers are 9-2 and nobody is within reach in the NFC west. So with the second place NFC west team 5 games back the NFL MUST reconsider the allignment of the divisions because it is too "easy" for a team in the NFC west to make the playoffs, while many other teams like the falcons, lions, bears, who are 2-3 games above .500 will end up missing the playoffs. The Stat that nobody talks about when dissing the NFC west is that the NFC WEST team in the playoffs has won at least one playoff game over the last 5/6 years. and in the last 5 years 2 NFC West teams were represented in the Super Bowl.

LET THEM HATE AS MUCH AS THEY WANT ABOUT THE NFC WEST, BUT it really isnt as bad as many say it is... based of STATS/HISTORY.
proof:

Seattle NFC Divisional round 2010
Arizona NFC Divisional round 2009
Arizona SUPER BOWL 2008
Seattle NFC divisional round 2007
Seattle NFC divisional round 2006
Seattle SUPER BOWL 2005
I don't care about defending the NFC West. The only franchise worth a damn is the niners, and the rest will forever be perennial losers.
they maybe ,losers but for the last 5/6 years those haters were dissing our 49ers. so its time to chime back and tell them that any year any team can do anything and that our division is well represented. ESPECIALLY BY THE NINERS.
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
they maybe ,losers but for the last 5/6 years those haters were dissing our 49ers. so its time to chime back and tell them that any year any team can do anything and that our division is well represented. ESPECIALLY BY THE NINERS.

amen brother, preach on.
I liked it better when the Saints were NFC West, and Seattle was AFC West.
Yep that's right! I was actually telling someone that today , funny because as you said we have put two teams (hopefully 3, the niners) in the bowl, so they can say what they will , but the NFC north has them same in bears and packers, NFC east only two eagles and giants and the south two ok 3 bucs, panthers and saints wow big whoop huh? The NFC west may not be great, but they for sure play along with the rest of The NFC .
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I don't care about defending the NFC West. The only franchise worth a damn is the niners, and the rest will forever be perennial losers.

• Chico
  • Veteran
49ers SUPERBOWL 2012
49ers SUPERBOWL 2013
49ers SUPERBOWL 2014
...ETC
Originally posted by verb1der:
I liked it better when the Saints were NFC West, and Seattle was AFC West.

I liked it better when the Saints sucked and we pounded their ass twice a season.

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Honestly we need the Rams back in LA, they are our real rivals along with the cowboys, with them back in LA our division would be set for the first time ever and rivalries would be nurtured again, that's why nobody cares for the NFC west cause there's no real strong, old, bad blood rivalries...
In the last 10 years, the Rams, Cardinals, and even the Seahawks have made it to a Super Bowl.. Everyone but the niners =/
Has a lot to do with how much it means for the NFC West in the playoffs.
Maybe every team isn't that bad it's just that we don't care because it's all about the playoffs.

We transform into good teams in the big stage.

Truth is the NFC West is a place for teams to experiment and use it when the playoffs come along, do what works best.

Last two games seems like we have been saving our running game and developing the passing game.

We will see what works in the final games and in the playoffs.

I want to see more scheme blitzes or a way to create more pressure out of our defense; especially for the top notch quarterbacks.

For the offense lets pass and pass on more downs to open up the run (Westcoast offense) see how that works out.

Lets have some fun winning the next few games.
Share 49ersWebzone