There are 185 users in the forums

if snyder cant go, would alex boone be a better option at right guard

Shop Find 49ers gear online
when rachal and moran norris are in the lineup the niners are noticeably less effective
it pisses me off that these two have jobs in the NFL.
a mannequin can block better than those 2 clowns, seriously i hope both especially chila rachel never have to see the field as a 49er. no way kilgore can be that bad
Somebody create a "Things that block better than Chilo Rachal" thread
I really wonder what Scott McCloughan saw in Chilo Rachal when he drafted him. The guy simply cannot play in the NFL. He seems to always react a second or two too late, and when he does, he still doesn't know what to do. I think the team would be better off just cutting the bum and bringing up one of the practice squad players to replace him. It's apparent that the offensive line started playing well after Rachal was benched early in the season, and when the guy comes in to replace Snyder, it seems like we have only four linemen instead five. Send Rachal to the unemployment line and get him off this team.

Dan
49ers Fan in NC
I made a reference to this in another thread concerning Kilgore, but it applies here as well:

Boone may be able to replace Rachal from a talent standpoint, but he hasn't had reps at that position. Not only would he be learning it on the fly, but he wouldn't be able to help Davis with pre-snap reads. Snyder basically functions as a second center out there, helping to set the protection. It's my guess that, until Davis develops a more thorough understanding of all of his assignments, whoever is playing RG will need to understand the protection responsibilities for both positions.
Anything has to be better...
Problem with this dude is that he's stupid. Never could figure out what to do when the D-line stunts.
Originally posted by hofer36:
when rachal and moran norris are in the lineup the niners are noticeably less effective

What is sad to me, is I saw several plays where Rachal could have been called for holding - and his man was STILL getting past him!

What is sad to me, is I saw several plays where Rachal could have been called for holding - and his man was STILL getting past him!

A mannequin would be better than Rachel at RG.........
[ Edited by kemp_j on Nov 25, 2011 at 7:14 AM ]

Originally posted by RDB4216:

He's like Highway 101 - everyone drives right over him. He's a total liability.
Kwame Harris 2.0
Norris and Rachal -- the bad left overs from the Nolan/Sing period. We ended up playing bad along with them.

I know... I'm hate'n on both of them. They have no business being on the team. None. I'd rather be just as bad with someone else.
Share 49ersWebzone