There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Sneak peak at the 2012 Schedule

Haha that schedule is a f**king joke, we'll be #1 or #2 seed again for sure hahaha
Packers @ 49ers for SNF in late December 2012....HARBAUGHCALYPSE BOWL FOR TITLE OF ETERNAL WORLD CHAMPS
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Packers @ 49ers for SNF in late December 2012....HARBAUGHCALYPSE BOWL FOR TITLE OF ETERNAL WORLD CHAMPS

That'll be the Thursday night game to open the season
Originally posted by King49er:

Nope. 49ers @ Patriots Super Bowl rematch will be
Originally posted by King49er:

Nope. 49ers @ Patriots Super Bowl rematch will be

Nope, that would mean the Pats beat us then because the SB winner gets the home game
That and the Pats aren't making it to the Super Bowl
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Yeah, a bit tougher.... bright side is more prime time games. Especially Sunday night on NBC which we have had like 1 of in 8 years. I'm thinking 2-3 MNF, 2 SNF and 1 Thursday.

Exactly what I was thinking. It wouldn't surprise me if the Thursday game was a Thanksgiving day game at Detroit.
When was the last time the 49ers played the cowgirls in primetime?
Can someone explain why or how we know right now which games are home and away? thx
Originally posted by tmpluff:
Can someone explain why or how we know right now which games are home and away? thx

It's on 49ers.com
Originally posted by gato80:
When was the last time the 49ers played the cowgirls in primetime?

it's been a while now. They need to have it on primetime again SOON
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Yeah, a bit tougher.... bright side is more prime time games. Especially Sunday night on NBC which we have had like 1 of in 8 years. I'm thinking 2-3 MNF, 2 SNF and 1 Thursday.

would be nice
Originally posted by HessianDud:
gonna be a tough schedule. We will definitely regress a little, and will probably only win 14 games.

Originally posted by susweel:
Bring It !!!!!

Damn thats going to a tough schedule