Originally posted by gage:
I see a lot of primetime potential there

Saints, Patriots, Lions, Packers, Cowboys...I'm pretty excited
Play the hand you're dealt.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Sweet, I could go to a lot of games!
Originally posted by saniner:
Will be a fun year. We should get PLENTY of primetime games.

this
we aint even scared
10-6 and repeat superbowl champions!!!!
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

were not losing 6 games, ever, again. but we will pull the first ever three, four and fivepeat and be forced to take a mandatory year off to let the other teams have a chance in year 6 of the Harbaugh Masterpiece
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

were not losing 6 games, ever, again. but we will pull the first ever three, four and fivepeat and be forced to take a mandatory year off to let the other teams have a chance in year 6 of the Harbaugh Masterpiece

We will win every superbowl known to man. It will be like my madden game.
Yeah, a bit tougher.... bright side is more prime time games. Especially Sunday night on NBC which we have had like 1 of in 8 years. I'm thinking 2-3 MNF, 2 SNF and 1 Thursday.

Originally posted by saniner:
Saints, Patriots, Lions, Packers, Cowboys...I'm pretty excited

Possibly... could add Chicago and Jets... maybe one as a Thursday Night game.
why do we get the s**tty teams at home?
Originally posted by YungAce:
why do we get the s**tty teams at home?

It's all based on a rotation/formula and some times you just have to be lucky with the schedule. Getting the teams at the right time... getting the right teams at home and away. Last time we played the Jets and Pats it was at home I believe... (we beat the jets with brett, justin nail in the coffin sack at the end), Dolphins on the road (remember hill getting sacked by porter last play of the game), Buffalo on the road, Vikings on the road (don't have to mention what happened), Chicago at home (5 int game thurs night).... Detroit had nothing to do with it... we played them this year because of the 4 year rotation they where the division we played with the same place as us. Packers on the road (like the last 10 times)
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 23, 2011 at 1:15 PM ]
Too many variable to worry about next year.
Could someone explain how we've had the 5th easiest schedule? If you go by opponents' winning percentage: http://espn.go.com/nfl/standings/_/type/playoffs/sort/strengthOfSchedule/order/true

then we've had tied for the 9th easiest schedule with notable teams such as the packers, saints, giants, and texans all having easier schedules. Also, if you account for the fact that we have such a good record, our SOS is skewed because we've given 9 teams losses and only 1 team a win.
[ Edited by Ninersfan4926 on Nov 23, 2011 at 2:42 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone