LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

NFLN SoundFX Saturday 11/26

Shop Find 49ers gear online
NFL Network will be broadcasting a special edition of SoundFX from Thursday's game.

I have to work that night. Is anybody willing to record it and post it online? I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one who'd appreciate it!!
http://www.49ers.com/

might have it. They usually have a few of the 9er clips from the NFLN.
NFLN has it on nfl.com videos
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
NFLN has it on nfl.com videos
Do they ever post the entire segment? I've only seen clips of the 49ers' segments posted in the past.
Here's to hoping that I'm looking forward to watching it
From here:

COHN: Is there extra buzz than usual in the hallways of NFL Films for the Harbowl?

COSELL: Stay tuned. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to announce anything so I won't, but there will be something very exciting coming out of this game that will be on the NFL Network probably 24 to 48 hours after Thursday night. It might be 72 hours, but my guess is it will air Saturday night – that would be my guess.

Somebody please record this!!
Originally posted by RedNGoldBlooded:
From here:

COHN: Is there extra buzz than usual in the hallways of NFL Films for the Harbowl?

COSELL: Stay tuned. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to announce anything so I won't, but there will be something very exciting coming out of this game that will be on the NFL Network probably 24 to 48 hours after Thursday night. It might be 72 hours, but my guess is it will air Saturday night – that would be my guess.
Somebody please record this!!
we gotta find out what that is!
Share 49ersWebzone