There are 255 users in the forums

Thanksgiving Day Game vs. the Ravens: Where to watch?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Catch the game on the net, its better than nothing.
Originally posted by 49ers18:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
49ers are actually more important than family.

True story from a few years back. Celebrating Thanksgiving at Uncles house. Everyone sits down to eat dinner. I eat. The second I am done I stand up and say..well, I am out of here and left. The 49ers were playing so I drove to a bar to watch the game. My parents and sisters all stayed for a few more hours at the relatives. Pretty sure my parents were embarrassed by me leaving but...oh well.

Damn...the niners haven't played on thanksgiving since 1972...u can remember that long ago????.... that was only like 28 years before i was born hahahahaahahahaha
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
u can bet your sweet ass that I"m going to the bar if I can't find a stream online.
i live in orange county and have time warner cable (worst than comcast) which doesnt have nfl network so im going to fly to the bay area for thanksgiving basically to watch the niners!!!!!!! didn't have any plans to fly home this week but that all changed quickly.
bummer, but as a consolation you are in freakin hawaii
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Holy s**t Bill you scared the s**t outta me, brah you gotta get NFLN buddy!!!!
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by tn9er:
Wouldn't the game be on around 2:00pm??? and it's on NFLN

I don't subscribe to NFLN. Don't you have to pay? I didn't see anything on the TV guide here in the islands. In Hawaii games on the east coast is played 8 am here when the game starts at 2 est and 11:15 in hawaii for the games on the west coast. We are 6 and 3 hours behind the continental U.S.

hey man...just to let u know the game is on at 8 pm est....i lived in maui an have nfl network though .....but the game will be on at 2pm....not 8am....idk which game is first....all i know is 49ers are on last for thanksgiving
[ Edited by 49ers18 on Nov 22, 2011 at 3:40 PM ]
  • dmax
  • Veteran
KPIX CBS Channel 5
Originally posted by valrod33:

True story from a few years back. Celebrating Thanksgiving at Uncles house. Everyone sits down to eat dinner. I eat. The second I am done I stand up and say..well, I am out of here and left. The 49ers were playing so I drove to a bar to watch the game. My parents and sisters all stayed for a few more hours at the relatives. Pretty sure my parents were embarrassed by me leaving but...oh well.

Damn...the niners haven't played on thanksgiving since 1972...u can remember that long ago????.... that was only like 28 years before i was born hahahahaahahahaha
i thought Sportsfan was a young lad
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by valrod33:

i thought Sportsfan was a young lad

didn't think it was possible that someone on this forum was OTB

This link works http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/104660-guide-watching-niner-games-internet/
Originally posted by Marvin49:
...and BTW, I don't know how people live without NFL Network. ;-)

This
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Will be at my GF's house and of course she does not have NFLN so meaning that i have to watch it online
Originally posted by VDSF:
Will be at my GF's house and of course she does not have NFLN so meaning that i have to watch it online

dump her.
NFL GAMEPASS
Share 49ersWebzone