There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Thanksgiving Day Game vs. the Ravens: Where to watch?

The NFLN feed will be on KPIX CBS Channel 5 Bay Area.

If you get Bay Area CBS Channel 5 you will get the game. If you don't. Then you need NFLN.
firstrowsports.tv
  • DJD
  • Veteran
The games will be on KPIX CBS, if you get that affiliate you will get the game
Originally posted by susweel:
49ers football >>>>>>>>>>>> family
+1
Originally posted by susweel:
49ers football >>>>>>>>>>>> family

so glad my uncle has NFLN and don't have to worry about this. I hate that the NFL has moved towards a system that puts primetime games on "premium" channels.
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
...and BTW, I don't know how people live without NFL Network. ;-)

Yeah well, I am what they call in the islands as pa-ke (local ethnic humor, Hawaiian for what people call Chinese-translated to mean jew tight- if this is offensive to anyone-I apologise). Anyway, I only want to watch the niners everybody else, I just watch whats on the tube or do something else. In other words give me the freebie.

I hear ya, but its not like the Sunday Ticket or anything. Its just a few extra bucks a month usually and its for a number of other channels, not just NFL Network.

You might want to look into it because the Niners record this year means they'll be in prime time quite a bit next year. Count on at least one NFL Network game.
WooooHoooo!! Yes she indeed gets the KPIX. Now i can breeeef
Anytime ya need a 49er question answered, just come to the Webzone ahhhhhhh yeeeaaaa
49ers are actually more important than family.

True story from a few years back. Celebrating Thanksgiving at Uncles house. Everyone sits down to eat dinner. I eat. The second I am done I stand up and say..well, I am out of here and left. The 49ers were playing so I drove to a bar to watch the game. My parents and sisters all stayed for a few more hours at the relatives. Pretty sure my parents were embarrassed by me leaving but...oh well.
I'm on Maui now and plan to watch it at the hotel bar w/ DTV. Dude said it is on here.
where can we stream it online? im in stockton so i probably wont get it...
Originally posted by valrod33:
firstrowsports.tv
BAM

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
where can we stream it online? im in stockton so i probably wont get it...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
If your in the bay area, you can see it on 5. If not your screwed.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 22, 2011 at 2:31 PM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:

True story from a few years back. Celebrating Thanksgiving at Uncles house. Everyone sits down to eat dinner. I eat. The second I am done I stand up and say..well, I am out of here and left. The 49ers were playing so I drove to a bar to watch the game. My parents and sisters all stayed for a few more hours at the relatives. Pretty sure my parents were embarrassed by me leaving but...oh well.

Damn...the niners haven't played on thanksgiving since 1972...u can remember that long ago????.... that was only like 28 years before i was born hahahahaahahahaha
Originally posted by 49ers18:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Damn...the niners haven't played on thanksgiving since 1972...u can remember that long ago????.... that was only like 28 years before i was born hahahahaahahahaha

28 years is a few years huh lol!