There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Thanksgiving Day Game vs. the Ravens: Where to watch?

Are you kidding me?! Gotta watch the damn Macy's thanksgiving day parade, com'on, freakin CBS. Gotta find a damn bar that will be open now. Anybody in Honolulu Hawaii that knows the best place that will be open that day and televises football games at 8 in the morning?
The Niners play at night on the NFL Network.
Originally posted by WildBill:
Are you kidding me?! Gotta watch the damn Macy's thanksgiving day parade, com'on, freakin CBS. Gotta find a damn bar that will be open now. Anybody in Honolulu Hawaii that knows the best place that will be open that day and televises football games at 8 in the morning?

Wouldn't the game be on around 2:00pm??? and it's on NFLN
[ Edited by tn9er on Nov 22, 2011 at 10:39 AM ]
If you've got NFL network it's on
Originally posted by tn9er:

I don't subscribe to NFLN. Don't you have to pay? I didn't see anything on the TV guide here in the islands. In Hawaii games on the east coast is played 8 am here when the game starts at 2 est and 11:15 in hawaii for the games on the west coast. We are 6 and 3 hours behind the continental U.S.
Has nothing to do with CBS. NFL only will let CBS televise in the local area - its on NFLN. A little trick a friend of mine uses is skype. He has friend who has NFLN and sets up camera pointing at TV, works good.
being in Hawaii doesn't really have anything to do with it; you just don't have NFLN. You're in the same boat as anyone in the country who doesn't have NFLN and doesn't live in the Bay Area.

You gots to find a bar, sounds like. Or watch it online, firstrowsports
Originally posted by HessianDud:
being in Hawaii doesn't really have anything to do with it; you just don't have NFLN. You're in the same boat as anyone in the country who doesn't have NFLN and doesn't live in the Bay Area.

This one works, too: http://chanfeed.com/

Tell me more. Is it pay subscription? What are the requirements?
That Blows!!!

I heard the same thing about Sacramento as we are a "secondary market".
http://www.sacbee.com/2011/11/22/4072284/leading-off-why-some-of-us-wont.html#mi_rss=49ers

Thank God, I have cable!

However, Comcast had serious issues during the games. I received 6 free days and two free rentals for On-Demand. Yesterday, the same thing so I'm collecting free days as I type.

They better have this thing fixed come Turkey Day!!!!

Tell me more. Is it pay subscription? What are the requirements?

firstrowsports? no subscription necessary. No downloads or anything, as long as you have Flash, I think. Its pretty reliable.
firstrowsports? no subscription necessary. No downloads or anything, as long as you have Flash, I think. Its pretty reliable.

Adobe flash player? BTW what is the address?

www.firstrowsports.com ?
Originally posted by tn9er:

I don't subscribe to NFLN. Don't you have to pay? I didn't see anything on the TV guide here in the islands. In Hawaii games on the east coast is played 8 am here when the game starts at 2 est and 11:15 in hawaii for the games on the west coast. We are 6 and 3 hours behind the continental U.S.

Depends on your Cable carrier.

I have DirecTV and its on like the second tier basic plan (IE....Not the Uber cheap plan, but not a premium package either).

Adobe flash player? BTW what is the address?

www.firstrowsports.com ?

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/

sorry, should have put that earlier.
...and BTW, I don't know how people live without NFL Network. ;-)