There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Grant Cohn Prediction-WOW

i'm an emotional mess with this game. Logic tells me we should win. History tells me we will be embarrassed. IDFK!!!!!
I agree with MadDog...Grant is a straight up homer.

Not that I don't think the Niners can win, but it will definitely be a much closer game than someone like Cohn anticipates.
thanks for posting maddog.....before I doubted we were going to win but now I'm sure we're going to whoop their ass.

cheers
My head just exploded
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
thanks for posting maddog.....before I doubted we were going to win but now I'm sure we're going to whoop their ass.

cheers

No problem. I just hope the team does not adopt Cohn's defensive philosophy. Maybe the dumbest thing I have heard in a long time.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

cheers

No problem. I just hope the team does not adopt Cohn's defensive philosophy. Maybe the dumbest thing I have heard in a long time.

I doubt the coaching staff reads anything the zitface son of Lowell Cohn writes, or anyone takes it seriously.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Nov 22, 2011 at 7:54 PM ]
i don't think anyone here takes Grant Cohn very seriously, but its funny that what he writes makes PrairieDogs pop out of their earthen tunnels to bark their one-note bark.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

Grant Cohn is a huge homer... it's borne him out well so far, but I bet he would've still been on the bandwagon last year too when Singletary was coaching.
I don't expect a blowout like that.....I mean cmon.
This guys a fool. 30-3. Ravens 5-0 at home this year. Game means more to ravens than niners. Short week 1.5 days to prepare. While were flying tomorrow at 10am the ravens are practicing. If we were on an hour flight I'd say no biggie. 6 hours? I'd say big issue.
By the way how do we apply for the journalist positions or even the mod positions on this site. I think both are due for a major upgrade.
[ Edited by whatawegot on Nov 23, 2011 at 12:28 AM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i'm an emotional mess with this game. Logic tells me we should win. History tells me we will be embarrassed. IDFK!!!!!

Go with history and bring your baby bottle. Warm the milk.
Originally posted by whatawegot:
This guys a fool. 30-3. Ravens 5-0 at home this year. Game means more to ravens than niners. Short week 1.5 days to prepare. While were flying tomorrow at 10am the ravens are practicing. If we were on an hour flight I'd say no biggie. 6 hours? I'd say big issue.
By the way how do we apply for the journalist positions or even the mod positions on this site. I think both are due for a major upgrade.

I think the same could be said for certain posters as well...
Rosenthal's take: The more I watch the Ravens, the less impressed I am. The defense gives up too many big plays and can get pushed around up front. The offense is erratic drive-to-drive. San Francisco has the tougher front seven and running game. The 49ers are the team we all thought the Ravens were.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

I think the same could be said for certain posters as well...

Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Go with history and bring your baby bottle. Warm the milk.
good idea. it's what i usually do. Expect the worst, hope for the best. but it still hurts!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home