There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Grant Cohn Prediction-WOW

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
lol What a Homer.

The Ravens are undefeated at home and play much better than they do on the road, where they are 2-3. I still think we take them at home, but it's going to be a battle, not a blowout.

We beat an undefeated DET team.
NYG were undefeated on the road.
TB was the west coast killers.

Fact is, we have a defense.

Oh yeah I agree! I'm just saying it's gonna be close... with us winning.
Grant Cohn is going all in! I can digg it
Mods - just my vote but I know I speak for others who would like the idiot comments to get pulled. That's something reflective of an idiot who thinks the raiders are really really cool.
Originally posted by WeAreLegend:
Mods - just my vote but I know I speak for others who would like the idiot comments to get pulled. That's something reflective of an idiot who thinks the raiders are really really cool.

• Garcia
  • Veteran
I doubt we will blow them out. That's not gonna happen unless Alex Smith can connect with his recievers more than 52% of the time (like last game)
  • ttime

Everyone is entitled to an opion and if it is someone's opinion that the 49ers will beat a consistent play-off team 30-3; on the road and whose coach will likely know his younger brother's tendencies, and others want to join that bandwagon, then so be it. I hope that they do not bet the deed to the house on that score though. In fact, give me the Ravens and 27 and I will take that bet, even against my favorite team.
[ Edited by ttime on Nov 22, 2011 at 12:17 PM ]
Hahaha^^^^
I think I read that part of this was because Ray Lewis wouldn't play. But I thought I heard that he definately would play last night during Berman's halftime show.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
dude is a serious homer. the opposite of his dad.

but we all know that Jim wants to win this game, bad, no matter what he says. I don't know if we'll blow them out but I think we win.

it's not a far fetch idea. if we get up by two scores, we might force flacco to throw and make bad decisions, which lead to INTs-which we know flacco has issues with. but 30 something to 3 is kinda reaching. i will say more like 24-13. niners!

What?
I am pumped now after reading this.... GO NINERS GO.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

What?

I think he's referring to ther "jizz' comments.
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Originally posted by Ajanke:
I will cry sperm and jizz out of my eyes if this were to happen.

Am I the only one who wants to b!tch slap judge Judy everytime I watch that show? The way she treats people on that show isn't entertaining it's just flat out annoying.
highly unlikely. but a man can dream. It's gonna be a FG war.