There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Grant Cohn Prediction-WOW

That would make for an awkwaaaaaaard Anniversary dinner for their parents. I can picture them ending up wrestling or something. I'm all for it!
We will win 37 - 10 for the same reasons Cohn used. Defense does a pick six, Smith throws two touchdowns, Hunter runs for one, and Ackers kicks 3 FGs.
Originally posted by putangina:
That would make for an awkwaaaaaaard Anniversary dinner for their parents. I can picture them ending up wrestling or something. I'm all for it!

The dad said they were not attending the game. They will be someplace that is nice and quite. Not sure if he was going to watch the game, to agonizing.
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Originally posted by Ajanke:
I will cry sperm and jizz out of my eyes if this were to happen.

dude is a serious homer. the opposite of his dad.

but we all know that Jim wants to win this game, bad, no matter what he says. I don't know if we'll blow them out but I think we win.
I kind of feel bad for John Harbaugh. He seems like the older brother that always had to deal with the over achieving little brother.
I can live with a blowout win
I wish my dad could line me up with a job writing whatever the hell I feel like without real facts to back it up.

Don't get me wrong, I think his point about our run D vs Rice and their run D without Lewis is fine. And it's good to bring up how hard Harbaugh tries to keep his underdog status. But most of the column is just things like, "Ed Reed will probably focus his coverage on stopping Vernon Davis, so all the other 49ers receivers will have big games." Basically the same sort of stuff a poster on this board would write.

I hope he's write. And I hope the Press Democrat isn't paying him much.
He lives for the opportunity to prove people wrong. It's his life narrative, so you could call this a Narrative Game for Harbaugh and the Niners. They're the underdogs again, just as they wanted.

But Harbaugh won't just squeak past his brother's team. He's going to blow them out. His whole life he's been trying to outshine his brother. "Who wouldn't like John?" Jim asked local reporters sarcastically yesterday.

Jim crafted his maniacal competitive streak to surpass his high-achieving brother.

i love this part: Who wouldn't like John?" Jim asked local reporters sarcastically yesterday.

after reading this and also what jim said about preparing for this game since the offseason, I'm sure we will win.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
I will cry sperm and jizz out of my eyes if this were to happen.

if you wear contacts i'd remove them before the end of the game
30-3 ?!!?!

wow
lol What a Homer.

The Ravens are undefeated at home and play much better than they do on the road, where they are 2-3. I still think we take them at home, but it's going to be a battle, not a blowout.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
What's with all the sperm coming out of all orifices?
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
lol What a Homer.

The Ravens are undefeated at home and play much better than they do on the road, where they are 2-3. I still think we take them at home, but it's going to be a battle, not a blowout.

We beat an undefeated DET team.
NYG were undefeated on the road.
TB was the west coast killers.

Fact is, we have a defense.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
What's with all the sperm coming out of all orifices?

I dare you to not spirt jizz out of your orifices if we beat the Ravens 30-3. I EFFIN DARE YOU!