There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who would you like the Niners to host in the 2nd Round of the playoffs?

Who would you like the Niners to host in the 2nd Round of the playoffs?

The b***h ass cowboys!! i hate them and want to avenge our first loss on the season.. I live in TX and all these f*gs always bring up the same s**t when i go on boasting about the 49ers being 9-1... "who gave you that 1 loss?" i hate that s**t
Dallas for sure. There some unfinished business that need attending.
I would love to beat Dallas, but I think we match up even better against Chicago. Personally, I just want to win. I care more about that than who we face as opponent, in itself.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Detroit and their b***h ass team

Do NOT want Detroit. We are certainly better than them, but they would be so fired up after the regular season game it could go either way. As we havent even got to the playoffs yet my superstitious nature does not want to choose an opponent.

detroit coming to SF pn a cold, damp field bring that s**t on man. Our front 7 would eat Stafford again
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Chicago.

We pwn the Bears in the playoffs.

I'm SHOCKED that Nawlins only has 8% of the vote. To quote my thoughts from a different thread:

They lost to the f**kin' SEAHAWKS last year in the playoffs. They are the epitome of a team that doesn't play well outdoors in January. It'll be cold/wet/windy and they are a finesse/passing team. That's not compatible/conducive to playing good, outdoor football in January. Hell, even GB could have EASILY lost their outdoor playoff games last year to Philly - remember the Akers missed chip shots that if he hits, they win...and Chicago - only won by 1 score despite a ton of Todd Collins/Caleb Hanie...if Urlacher doesn't blow it on his INT return and/or that Raji pick-6 debacle doesn't happen (btw Hanie stripped him a SPLIT second after he broke the plane), they win. And GB PLAYS outdoors themselves, N.O. doesn't.

*Keep in mind when N.O. won the Super Bowl 2 years ago, they played 2 playoff games at home in their dome and then the big dance was in tropical Miami against another finesse/passing team. I'm not scared of them at all if they're playing outdoors in January.
Originally posted by fzrdave:
Dallas for sure. There some unfinished business that need attending.

Don't want to play Dallas...
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I'd have to say Dallas. Throwback playoff game (I never got to see any Cowboys Niners games as a kid) and we owe them one. My next vote would be Chicago.
Originally posted by andes14:
I'm SHOCKED that Nawlins only has 8% of the vote. To quote my thoughts from a different thread:

They lost to the f**kin' SEAHAWKS last year in the playoffs. They are the epitome of a team that doesn't play well outdoors in January. It'll be cold/wet/windy and they are a finesse/passing team. That's not compatible/conducive to playing good, outdoor football in January. Hell, even GB could have EASILY lost their outdoor playoff games last year to Philly - remember the Akers missed chip shots that if he hits, they win...and Chicago - only won by 1 score despite a ton of Todd Collins/Caleb Hanie...if Urlacher doesn't blow it on his INT return and/or that Raji pick-6 debacle doesn't happen (btw Hanie stripped him a SPLIT second after he broke the plane), they win. And GB PLAYS outdoors themselves, N.O. doesn't.

*Keep in mind when N.O. won the Super Bowl 2 years ago, they played 2 playoff games at home in their dome and then the big dance was in tropical Miami against another finesse/passing team. I'm not scared of them at all if they're playing outdoors in January.

Have you been paying attention to the Cowgirls? Remember anything about a FG attempt?
cowboys
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I would love to beat Dallas, but I think we match up even better against Chicago. Personally, I just want to win. I care more about that than who we face as opponent, in itself.
The mentality of the 49er teams from the Championship era was to bring on the best anywhere, anytime. This team seems to have that attitude.
Bears. They are our best match up.

Even if they have a healthy Cutler. Their passing game can't take advantage of our downfield weakness and we'll stop Forte. And Hester won't get anything going against our ST.
The Rams
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
Host the Cowboys, avenge that L.
Don't care, as long as we beat em.