LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Elvis Grbac today

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n-L0HmFVPw

blast from the past. An Interview of what he does now, quarterback camps with kids, completely different look for him.

Hey, he led some nice wins in 95, helping with blowout wins over dallas and miami on the road.
Willie Brown once called him a disgrace to the human race after a loss to dallas in 1996 I believe.
If Elvis had finished Green Bay in that MNF OT loss...he might have replaced Young for good then and there.

I'm not saying that would have been the right call, but he was THAT hot at the time.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
If Elvis had finished Green Bay in that MNF OT loss...he might have replaced Young for good then and there.

I'm not saying that would have been the right call, but he was THAT hot at the time.

oh yes, I remember that game and that horrible call on that Don Beebe TD. he was clearly down by contact. No replay then
  • dj43
"I wish I could still play. My mind says I can still play but my body just can't do it anymore."

Hope he has invested well.
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

oh yes, I remember that game and that horrible call on that Don Beebe TD. he was clearly down by contact. No replay then

it seemed like that's always how the packers beat us...but then we got them back with the jerry rice fumble
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

it seemed like that's always how the packers beat us...but then we got them back with the jerry rice fumble

looks like we are on a collision course to meet with packers again.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:

lol wtf Sandusky Jr. right there.
  • Rizo
  • Veteran

Michael Rapaport???
Having a name like Evis has to be an instant confidence boost. I'd be macking on women no matter how ugly I was.

"Hey there pretty momma. I'm Elvis. How YOU doin?"

Originally posted by Rizo:

Michael Rapaport???

It was supposed to be Rich Gannon.

LINK
Originally posted by Rizo:

Michael Rapaport???

It was supposed to be Rich Gannon.

LINK

You gotta be kidding me??? ROFL that just might be the funniest sports story I've ever read!!!
  • mod
  • Veteran
The niners did very well with him, but he got impatient and decided to sign elsewhere, then he drifted off into oblivion. History might have been different for both. But hey wasn't he a Michigan man also, just saying, lost out on Brady, now we got Harbaugh, third times the charm I hope.
Originally posted by WildBill:
The niners did very well with him, but he got impatient and decided to sign elsewhere, then he drifted off into oblivion. History might have been different for both. But hey wasn't he a Michigan man also, just saying, lost out on Brady, now we got Harbaugh, third times the charm I hope.

He had 3 VERY good years in KC.
Share 49ersWebzone