LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Should we cool it with the big jumbo formations ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i like this

yes the opponent knows we are running however we only use this when we need 1-3 yards and with gore thats a stron possiblity of working

also we can use these jumbos for a short unexpected pass
Originally posted by cortana49:
Just watch, it's bait for the next game. Harb's and crew is setting it up ... to run something different out of it for the Ravens. Bank on it.

This is where my money would be if I were a betting man.
Uh....its not going anywhere. Harbaugh and ROman ran it at STanford and will run it for a long time here. If you want to cool it, then you don't understand the point. Its not just about putting big bodies in the game. Its about haveing more run blockers than you can account for. The you go to a jumbo package and THROW to a TE who runs 4.3 for a TD because he is being covered by a LB or big safety with no help.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by cortana49:
Just watch, it's bait for the next game. Harb's and crew is setting it up ... to run something different out of it for the Ravens. Bank on it.

This is where my money would be if I were a betting man.

This is what I am hoping for....get Vernon alone in space and get him the ball ...
Get Vernon 1 on 1 (both td plays vs Giants and Cards) Get Crabs his targets early, then go deep on that killer double move. Braylon will have a season high in production. Gore and Hunter will be running strong. The defense is up for the chanllenge against another top defense. ahhhhh cant wait!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone