LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

"The Lions beat the 49ers this year."

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • kdogg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Bears fans are the cockiest, most arrogant fans out there. I think it's Chicago fans in general. Living in chicago ruins trying to talk sports with anyone but friends

No, it's Steelers fan, by a landslide...
Originally posted by kdogg:
Bears fans are the cockiest, most arrogant fans out there. I think it's Chicago fans in general. Living in chicago ruins trying to talk sports with anyone but friends

No, it's Steelers fan, by a landslide...

Cowboys fans
Alcohol has really improved this guy's life.

Da Bears!

you have some good restraint, dude was asking to get KO'd.
Stay Classy San Diego
I thought that the Beagles fans are the cockiest ones.

too bad their QB can't play the rest of the year
Yes, get it a lot over here. I don't mind it at all, staying under the radar well into the playoffs is fine by me.
I guess that same guy thinks the Lions are still undefeated...even after back-to-back losses to SF and Atlanta. I wouldn't even waste my breath on ignorant people like that.

I had some ugly incidents with Seahawks fans on 49ers.com years ago, still to this day the ugliest exchange of dialogue between me and other sports fans I have ever been involved in ..wow ...what a bunch of cocky little punks ....even a 49er fan started getting on my case because I am a native american and joined forces with those idiot seahawk fans, I left 49ers.com and never went back, too many trash talking trolls for me ......but I LOVE the WZ ...Lot of good people that have had my back over the years, and a lot of good football minds...I LOVE IT ..I'm a Zoner 4 LIFE
I can't have a football discussion with people who aren't really knowledgable. It's just too annoying.
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
I really see no risk of implosion with Alex. His leadership, maturity, and pocket awareness all look absolutely fantastic. The only bugaboo right now is a few inaccurate throws. So, missed opportunities will crop here up and there, but definitely no implosion.

Good post and I agree - as we saw yesterday Alex missed one or two opportunities to make big plays due to his accuracy, but considering he is having as much success in his first year in this offense (especially considering the ups/downs of this offseason) he's probably going to continue improving (assuming he's around next year).
im the only 49ers at my local sports bar when im in town.. No one really talks to others there, only upsetting thing i have seen since being there is the packers bandwagon has showed up way more than any others in the past.. We usually had 2-6 packers fans a week over the last 4 yrs.. And this week there was 32. The way overly obnoxious type also. The kind that cheers loud in the bar at every pass caught be for a first down or 3 yds.. ETC ETC.. FAKE FAKE and Annoying!
Originally posted by Fricker:
im the only 49ers at my local sports bar when im in town.. No one really talks to others there, only upsetting thing i have seen since being there is the packers bandwagon has showed up way more than any others in the past.. We usually had 2-6 packers fans a week over the last 4 yrs.. And this week there was 32. The way overly obnoxious type also. The kind that cheers loud in the bar at every pass caught be for a first down or 3 yds.. ETC ETC.. FAKE FAKE and Annoying!

Its SO ANNOYING here in minnesota, there are people that know very little about football that jumped on the Packer bandwagon over the past couple of years, and they all try to rub it in your face when the Packers win ...Rogers this, Rogers that ..and I stumped a few of them and asked them.... "NAME ONE PACKER OFFENSIVE LINEMAN?" ...LOL ...I didnt get an answer
Share 49ersWebzone