LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Did Anthony Davis get injured?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Chief:
He says he will play.

"Fastest recovery in history." Davis then proceeded to run in place while eating a turkey sandwich in the 49ers locker room to demonstrate to a reporter that his ankle will allow him to play.Read more: Anthony Davis says he'll play Thursday Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

I am really starting to love this guy, s**t eating grin and around all fights, pushes people around and has a good humor about him.

And he eats Turkey sandwiches, best in the bidness!!!!
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 22, 2011 at 11:17 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by brizznasty:
Last season he was Kwame Harris 2.0 this season we get nervous when he leaves the game. What a difference a year makes.

Do keep in mind that all of last year and earlier this season he was having to block for two thanks to the human turnstile right next to him.
LOL!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol just picturing him running in place eating a turkey sandwich cracks me up.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
lol just picturing him running in place eating a turkey sandwich cracks me up.

with that smile too lol
This might be the most worrisome injury this year. Hopefully, he gets back to near 100% soon. He has proven to become one of the most important players on this team.
[ Edited by 49erDynasty on Nov 23, 2011 at 3:30 AM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by pitseleh:
Davis was pulling some people away from each other on the ginn return and had the same goofy smile like he did when he was trying to separate Harbaugh and Schwartz

Noticed that too. It's because A. Davis is always twice the size of the other guy. Davis just end up thinking it's cute that they are acting up

haha
Originally posted by brizznasty:
Last season he was Kwame Harris 2.0 this season we get nervous when he leaves the game. What a difference a year makes.

did kwame harris even have an excuse? i mean at least davis was switching from LT to RT
Share 49ersWebzone