There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UPDATE** suspension not planned for Goldson (pg 8)

Goldson is an idiot and should never have gotten angry -- your team is winning, remember? -- but Doucet also deserves to be punished.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
I never understood the concept of punching another player in the head/face. Wouldn't one inflict more injury to himself from hitting a helmet? Might as well give them a low blow if you're really trying to hurt them. Anyways, Early Doucet is a punk and can't take a beat down. F the cards.

heat of the moment/heat of battle, doe!
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by red42x:
No suspension.

Fact or prediction?

Most likely. Andre Johnson and Cortland Finnegan didn't get suspended for fighting last year.
He shouldnt be, if he is then Doucet should be 2, and Miller injury concerns me more, Miller has really come on and proven he is a good blocker as a FB.
They both SHOULD be suspended but they wont. Roger has put himself in a corner not suspending other players in similar incidents and he thinks about money.... his money game is on Thursday.... on his network.... they will just pay a hefty fine.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
He shouldnt be, if he is then Doucet should be 2, and Miller injury concerns me more, Miller has really come on and proven he is a good blocker as a FB.

this. if its a concussion i think its really unlikely he plays on thursday.
Deion did it, why not Goldson.
Damn, Miller's injury really worries me, specially against the Ravens.
He's a f**king idiot. He will get suspended. And that's a huge loss
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Damn, Miller's injury really worries me, specially against the Ravens.

I see us sticking Justin Peele at FB for sure, or tons of double RB-wishbone formations (Gore/Hunter & Dixon) ala oldschool WCO.
Goodell seems to allow players to defend their honor. Sure Goldson connected more punches, but Douchet was clearly the agitator / coward for hitting Goldson while he was down on one knee. Next meeting Douchet is a marked man.
I hope you guys are right about DG not getting suspended, but I have a bad feeling about this
If goldson gets suspended for that fight and Douche-et doesnt i will be pissed. Also how can the refs clearly miss douche-et smack goldson in the head and only .5 second later see goldson throw punches? im sure they CLEARLY seen Goldson get smacked and were gonna let it go. thats complete b******t. The refs this year have been complete garbage. Im not just saying that cause it was against the niners. i have sunday ticket and literally every game ive watched this season has been terrible on officiating....there is no excuse.
Man that was such a dumb play. We so need him for the next game. Remeber our secondary vs. Dallas... We don't want to go back to that again. Goldson has been a really good clean up man in the secondary this year. I think our chances are less without him vs. the Ravens if we are without him. Hopefully just a fine and not a suspension. Or a deferred suspension to a weaker opponent. One can only hope...
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Nov 20, 2011 at 6:08 PM ]