There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UPDATE** suspension not planned for Goldson (pg 8)

Goldson has been very good this year too. If he plays, I say he picks off Flacco twice.
i know it was stupid, but I thought it was pretty badass that he went right into the Douche's helmet with a closed fist. Usually guys give it like a big slap at the helmet but he straight up punched him in the helmet like it was face. I bet his hands f**king hurt. lol.
Originally posted by kray28:
I think he'll be suspended....three punches thrown and landed. Pretty unacceptable. He'll be fined and suspended.

In the Johnson/Finnegan fight, punches were landed once helmets were ripped off. Goldson shouldn't but like razor said, I wouldn't be surprised.

I hope they don't pull some "Doucet was defenseless" s**t.
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 20, 2011 at 4:58 PM ]
Originally posted by HessianDud:
i know it was stupid, but I thought it was pretty badass that he went right into the Douche's helmet with a closed fist. Usually guys give it like a big slap at the helmet but he straight up punched him in the helmet like it was face. I bet his hands f**king hurt. lol.

Can't argue with you there.
No way Goodell expels a quality player from the BIGGEST NFL NETWORK THURSDAY NIGHT GAME OF THE SEASON!!!!
No suspension.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
No way Goodell expels a quality player from the BIGGEST NFL NETWORK THURSDAY NIGHT GAME OF THE SEASON!!!!

Weren't there suspensions for last year's Steelers/Ravens game?
I never understood the concept of punching another player in the head/face. Wouldn't one inflict more injury to himself from hitting a helmet? Might as well give them a low blow if you're really trying to hurt them. Anyways, Early Doucet is a punk and can't take a beat down. F the cards.
  • dj43
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

this
He better not be, its going to hurt the secondary especially in a big game like this.
Originally posted by red42x:
No suspension.

Fact or prediction?
Its gonna make for a good rematch in Dec. Though they're gonna have to be fighting our 2nd teamers.
Yeah especially since he was provoked by that coward Douche.
Originally posted by RMuTT1981:
Its gonna make for a good rematch in Dec. Though they're gonna have to be fighting our 2nd teamers.

oh yeah, since weather won't be a factor.. they're done lol
Originally posted by bigmike55:
I never understood the concept of punching another player in the head/face. Wouldn't one inflict more injury to himself from hitting a helmet? Might as well give them a low blow if you're really trying to hurt them. Anyways, Early Doucet is a punk and can't take a beat down. F the cards.

When the safety valve blows off the ol' boiler rational thought tends to goes with it.

And you're right, it hurts like a sunuvagun to punch a face mask.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home