There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Thoughts/Feelings about new 49er fans aka bandwagoners

Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
Originally posted by CrunchE:
49er fans that have been faithful for the bad years sound like douches when they complain about people jumping on the bandwagon. Same kind of people that get mad when a band they discovered becomes popular and have to let everybody know they heard them first. Who gives a f**k? Grow up. Enjoy it and don't be a biatch.

9er Fan since 89 :P

Nice try, bandwagon fan.
dwagon!
Originally posted by CrunchE:
49er fans that have been faithful for the bad years sound like douches when they complain about people jumping on the bandwagon. Same kind of people that get mad when a band they discovered becomes popular and have to let everybody know they heard them first. Who gives a f**k? Grow up. Enjoy it and don't be a biatch.

9er Fan since 89 :P

ROFL!!! Niner fan since 89! LOL - That in itself defines a bandwagon fan. I bet you also liked the A's and Lakers during that time too huh. LOL.
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
There are always those groups of casual fans that like whose winning now and will change to a different team once someone else comes up. In attempting the weed out the real faithful from the bang wagon jumpers ill usually strike up a conversation about Adam Walker and the 1995-96 division playoff game against the packers. If they cringe you know they have been around a while. If they look lost they just got here.

Why you gotta bring that shyt up

Strike it up all you want, but try witnessing it !!!!

not walkers fault..he only had one hand !
Originally posted by NinerGM:
ROFL!!! Niner fan since 89! LOL - That in itself defines a bandwagon fan. I bet you also liked the A's and Lakers during that time too huh. LOL.

Definition of bandwagon fan, according to NinerGM, "Niner fan since 89"



Seriously though, I was 5 years old in 89. And I'm STILL an A's fan
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
If Ricky Watters doesnt leave for the eagles we would have won at least 1 more ring.

Not sure on that one: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/sfo/1995.htm. Statistically speaking, the 1995 team was the best football team of all time. That's statistics only of course.
Beating the Cowboys in the NFC championship game was one of my favorite memories as a fan. My best friends mom and I went to their neighbors house to decorate Niners s**t all over it (they were cowboys fans) She bent down, had no bra and saw the most beautiful breasts i've ever seen.
Originally posted by valrod33:
more money for the team, i love it. buy some jerseys bandwagoners

11
Don't really care either way. Not really an issue to me. The more fans the louder we'll be at games - I hope!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
There are always those groups of casual fans that like whose winning now and will change to a different team once someone else comes up. In attempting the weed out the real faithful from the bang wagon jumpers ill usually strike up a conversation about Adam Walker and the 1995-96 division playoff game against the packers. If they cringe you know they have been around a while. If they look lost they just got here.

Why you gotta bring that shyt up

Strike it up all you want, but try witnessing it !!!!

not walkers fault..he only had one hand !
Not that Walker was a particularly good running back (he wasn't), but didn't he force one of the fumbles in the 94 NFC title game against Dallas
"GO NINERS!!! Hey, who's this Alex Smith guy? Is he new?"

True story.
I wish our posts count carried stock value, I would sell half of mine to new members. lol
  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,814
Don't care about bandwagon fans, every good teams has them I was in Vegas just last weekend and there were a lot of people wearing Niners jerseys. when I was there in 2007 you couldn't find one. It's what happens with good teams, fan cme from the woodworks.

The ONE thing everybody that knows about me is I'm a Niner fan. I feel sorry for the poor fool who just meets me and calls me a bandwagon fan after going through hell for the last 10 years, that will be a fight.
Originally posted by Antix:
Don't care about bandwagon fans, every good teams has them I was in Vegas just last weekend and there were a lot of people wearing Niners jerseys. when I was there in 2007 you couldn't find one. It's what happens with good teams, fan cme from the woodworks.

The ONE thing everybody that knows about me is I'm a Niner fan. I feel sorry for the poor fool who just meets me and calls me a bandwagon fan after going through hell for the last 10 years, that will be a fight.

no need to fight 9er fans, thats raiders style
Speaking of crowd noise, is it just me or was it even loud when our offense had the ball? Watching on Fox it seemed they were buzzing just as loud no matter who had the ball.
Originally posted by Antix:
Don't care about bandwagon fans, every good teams has them I was in Vegas just last weekend and there were a lot of people wearing Niners jerseys. when I was there in 2007 you couldn't find one. It's what happens with good teams, fan cme from the woodworks.

The ONE thing everybody that knows about me is I'm a Niner fan. I feel sorry for the poor fool who just meets me and calls me a bandwagon fan after going through hell for the last 10 years, that will be a fight.

Agreed.

I became a Niner fan in the mid 80's simply because I was too young before to really be a fan of ANY team. I got called a Bandwagon fan right up until they really started to suck.

NOBODY can say that to me now.