LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

Pro Bowl Voting: Desmond Bishop over #52?!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Why don't people understand this? Do they watch the game? We have asked Willis to do more things in this defense. Like cover people. He has phenomenal speed and is doing. He's knocking the ball down and doing good in coverage. We put him there because he is faster than Bowman. This leads to less tackles (coverage). But he is performing at the usual dominanat level with everything he does.
i agree except for the faster part, there was an article awhile back that said that Willis and Bowman had a race and they were both neck and neck, but yea i agree with you Willis is having a better overall year with Bowman right behind him
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Why don't people understand this? Do they watch the game? We have asked Willis to do more things in this defense. Like cover people. He has phenomenal speed and is doing. He's knocking the ball down and doing good in coverage. We put him there because he is faster than Bowman. This leads to less tackles (coverage). But he is performing at the usual dominanat level with everything he does.
i agree except for the faster part, there was an article awhile back that said that Willis and Bowman had a race and they were both neck and neck, but yea i agree with you Willis is having a better overall year with Bowman right behind him
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/142398-navarro-bowman/ this was the original post but the link doesn't work anymore
Willis, Bowman, and even Sean Lee deserve it over Bishop.
Originally posted by Bejaard49er:
This years pro bowl is getting a lot national attention because of the Packer fan base stuffing the ballot box. If you haven't figured it out by now the Pro Bowl has become a joke it has become a popularity contest instead of a contest that acknowledges the best of the best.

Fans only account for 1/3 of the votes. The other 2/3 comes from the NFL players and coaches. It's probably the most balanced and fair voting system across all the major sports.
Share 49ersWebzone