LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

Pro Bowl Voting: Desmond Bishop over #52?!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Jcool:
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/51671/2012-pro-bowl-fan-balloting-nfc-west

thank you
Fan voting.....coaches and players have a bigger say who goes to Hawaii, plus I think we all have to decline the invite since we'll be playing in a bigger game the following week.....
LMAO at aj freaking hawk in front of bowman, no one on that f**king packers d other than woodson should go to the pro bowl considering how bad their d is
who the hell is desmond bishop
Originally posted by Allx9er:

He played at CAL. I think he was claimed off waivers years ago by the Pack..

EVERYONE VOTE FOR ALL 9ers and not any of those packers listed goddamit!!

Willis AND Bowman

Rogers AND Goldson

Akers AND Lee.... AND Jennings
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 16, 2011 at 9:05 PM ]
Oh snap Dezi's in first place? He's got my vote I went to high school with that guy.
Who cares, our players won't be able to play in the pro bowl anyway.

We don't wanna risk getting them hurt for the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by SFranchise8081:
in all honesty Navarro Bowman deserves the start in the Pro Bowl. I know Patrick Willis is the best, but based on this season, Bowman forsure.

Willis has had the better season.

this
IDK bout that. 74 Tackles vs 92 Tackles. I understand that offense's scheme away from willis, but regardless, Bowman has been the Willis of the past 3 years this year. I have not seen anyone get past him. When you think about a MLB's job, it is to stop the run, and that tackle stat doesn't lie that no one has done that better than bowman this season.
i cant lie i voted for desy (desmond bishop) over bowman a few times i voted.. but then again he was my neighbor for about 5 years. he brought my street a super bowl ring. what can i do?

but i vote for P. Will everyday
in all honesty Navarro Bowman deserves the start in the Pro Bowl. I know Patrick Willis is the best, but based on this season, Bowman forsure.

this
IDK bout that. 74 Tackles vs 92 Tackles. I understand that offense's scheme away from willis, but regardless, Bowman has been the Willis of the past 3 years this year. I have not seen anyone get past him. When you think about a MLB's job, it is to stop the run, and that tackle stat doesn't lie that no one has done that better than bowman this season.

Stats don't tell the whole story. Willis has been better.

It is stupid that they have McDonald and Smith listed as playing as DT's, we are in a 3-4 defense and they play DE. East Coast Bias.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by Allx9er:

He played at CAL. I think he was claimed off waivers years ago by the Pack..

EVERYONE VOTE FOR ALL 9ers and not any of those packers listed goddamit!!

Willis AND Bowman

Rogers AND Goldson

Akers AND Lee.... AND Jennings

Don't forget about Justin Smith and Mike Iupati.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:

this

Stats don't tell the whole story. Willis has been better.

Bowman has freed up willis a ton to make even more game changing plays. I wish they both could make it. But willis is the better player because those 2 sacks and 3 FF's put him over the top. He's also been really amazing in coverage which doesn't show up on the stat sheet.

this

Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

this

They both truly deserve to start, the closest ILB in the NFC I can think of is Vilma and PWilly and Bowman >>>>>>>>>>>>Vilma. Is there anyone else?
Share 49ersWebzone