There are 151 users in the forums

Pro Bowl Voting: Desmond Bishop over #52?!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story/09000d5d8242ff7b/article/with-five-weeks-left-to-vote-packers-rodgers-pacing-the-field?module=HP11_content_stream

Now this is some BS, Desmond Bishop leads the NFC in Pro Bowl voting at ILB.
It's sheer lunacy.

Everyone needs to get in there and cast your vote for #52 or #53.
In case you live on another planet, that would be Patrick Willis and NaVarro Bowman.
Also David Akers is somehow not the top vote getting kicker.
Justin Smith should also get a big push.

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot?icampaign=PB_article

Vote and let our fans be heard!
[ Edited by Psinex on Nov 16, 2011 at 5:26 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Fan voting doesnt really mean much, the real votes come from coaches and players.
in all honesty Navarro Bowman deserves the start in the Pro Bowl. I know Patrick Willis is the best, but based on this season, Bowman forsure.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
espn_nfcwest Mike Sando, ESPN.com

NFC West players among top five at their positions in Pro Bowl fan balloting so far: 49ers 16, Seahawks 2, Cardinals 1, Rams 0.

Good start!
Who?
CAL BEARS!!!!!!
Originally posted by susweel:
Fan voting doesnt really mean much, the real votes come from coaches and players.

That's usually the hook, line, and sinker (in all get-out). -Almost equivalent to the "electoral" votes in the (general) American presidential election.

I remember in 2009 Willis had a so/so year, was behind a little, but when all was said an done, was the PB starter. Willis has a reputation now of the type of future HOF player who will go to the Pro Bowl for each playing year.
Originally posted by SFranchise8081:
in all honesty Navarro Bowman deserves the start in the Pro Bowl. I know Patrick Willis is the best, but based on this season, Bowman forsure.

Willis has had the better season.
And holy s**t this voting is retarded.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by SFranchise8081:

Willis has had the better season.

this

• Jcool
  • Veteran
And holy s**t this voting is retarded.

We have 16 players in the top 5 in voting....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by susweel:

That's usually the hook, line, and sinker (in all get-out). -Almost equivalent to the "electoral" votes in the (general) American presidential election.

I remember in 2009 Willis had a so/so year, was behind a little, but when all was said an done, was the PB starter. Willis has a reputation now of the type of future HOF player who will go to the Pro Bowl for each playing year.

Its just something they have to keep us fans thinking like we have a say in who goes but in reality they dont leave it to us. They just do it to keep us entertained.
lot of packers in there
Originally posted by Jcool:
We have 16 players in the top 5 in voting....

link?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
link?

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/51671/2012-pro-bowl-fan-balloting-nfc-west
Share 49ersWebzone