LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

Is David Akers the best kicker we ever had?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is David Akers the best kicker we ever had?

Kap is starting. The coach said no change at QB. This thread should be locked.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
We all know Harbaugh will start Kaep. We are back at home so he should play better.

Kaep played an okay game today. He had no INT's. The playcalling was absurd in my opinion. Why would you call a pitch play to Ginn near our endzone?? With Kaep, I think they are trying to call explosive plays when they don't need to be.

This loss puts the division up in the air now with Seattle! Seattle has 3 games at home where they play VERY well while we have 2 tough road games coming up.
knee jerk reactions lol. kaep lost. if smith lost it woulda been the same people b***hing the other way anting kaep. if kaep does this next week then theres reason for concern but for now since harbaugh made the switch we have to stick with it
  • sfout
  • Veteran
There is no going back anymore. Get used to it, CK is our starter, I dont like it but it is what it is. Only way we are able to go back to Alex is if Colin gets "injured". Harbaugh has committed to Colin and wont go against him now.

I wanted Alex to start against NO and I wanted him to play today but I know it'll never happen. AS will be on another team next year
[ Edited by sfout on Dec 2, 2012 at 1:56 PM ]
Originally posted by Momotaros:
Kap is starting. The coach said no change at QB. This thread should be locked.

When did he say that?
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
If we lose to the dolphins with Kaep, then I think Alex needs to get the call. If we lose to dolphins, I think we can kiss the division goodbye. After the dolphins game, we need to go to NE and Seattle, both TOUGH places to play.
Originally posted by Genius1310:
Harbaugh expects Kaepernick to start.

Harbaugh: "Proud of Kap. .... Gave our team a chance to win."

He absolutely took awayour chance to win.
Originally posted by Genius1310:
Harbaugh expects Kaepernick to start.

Harbaugh: "Proud of Kap. .... Gave our team a chance to win."

He absolutely took awayour chance to win.
There is a qb thread.

GTFO!

Nope....
I'd definitely take Joe Nedney over him
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Dec 2, 2012 at 2:15 PM ]
It's obvious now that the answer is NO.

Share 49ersWebzone