LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

49ers vs Giants Ultimate Highlight Reel

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yes good video. Also, 2 games justin smith has won for us. The eagles, with the fumble on the screen, and then that knock down pass!
Cool video man, really enjoyed it.
Thank you so much for making these videos every week. These videos cure my ED.

One suggestion: Don't put the music in the background.
Good vid, but I have a couple suggestions.

First, it seems like not a lot of people like the "epic" Lord of the Rings type music. If you want to keep music in there, I would suggest something a little bit softer and something that won't overpower the video, but compliment it. Maybe something like Explosions in the Sky or Sigur Ros, both would work well I think and still not be as loud and as overpowering as this. And if you're going to keep stuff in like the last interview with P Willy, you should make it to where we can hear what's being said. Stuff like the sidelines doesn't need audio, but stuff like that does.

Also, if you're worried about the video being taken down, just make it unlisted or make the title something not as obvious as "49ers week 10", that's the only way to really keep videos up for a long amount of time, especially when they're over the 10 minute mark.

Besides that though, liked the video. Glad to see someone doing this for the fans.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Good vid, but I have a couple suggestions.

First, it seems like not a lot of people like the "epic" Lord of the Rings type music. If you want to keep music in there, I would suggest something a little bit softer and something that won't overpower the video, but compliment it. Maybe something like Explosions in the Sky or Sigur Ros, both would work well I think and still not be as loud and as overpowering as this. And if you're going to keep stuff in like the last interview with P Willy, you should make it to where we can hear what's being said. Stuff like the sidelines doesn't need audio, but stuff like that does.

Also, if you're worried about the video being taken down, just make it unlisted or make the title something not as obvious as "49ers week 10", that's the only way to really keep videos up for a long amount of time, especially when they're over the 10 minute mark.

Besides that though, liked the video. Glad to see someone doing this for the fans.

Nothing against your highlight vid but this guy ^^^^ creates the best and they are in this thread
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/158458-video-all-new-york-offensive-drives/
great video,
Share 49ersWebzone