There are 122 users in the forums

49ers vs Giants Ultimate Highlight Reel

Guaranteed to get you pumped.I stayed up late last night uploading this video. Slowed down some plays so you can get a grasp of what we're doing. Also, the vernon davis touchdown is epic in this video. Probably the best video i have made all year!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boss-TV/236795033042019

"Like" Page please. Video is on there! Thank you Everyone. Enjoy
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Good job dude. Nice vid. "liked" your page a while back.
Awesome video man.
thanks man!! going to check it out!!
Good job! It's better than watching the highlights vs. giants on nfl network. I think they only showed 1 Alex smith pass.
Nice...
Somebody is seriously coaching up A Smith. He still ends his throw with a somewhat stiff front leg, but his throwing stance and footwork in the pocket looked much better than anything I've seen from him in the last 6 years.

LOL - Then again, maybe its not the "QB coach" that deserves credit. The Oline was actually giving him some time and a okay pocket -- he wasn't getting blasted unexpectedly from a DT coming free. Credit goes to the OL coaches!!
don't put music
Originally posted by oct9088:

Spam?
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by oct9088:

Spam?

Brilliant
I noticed while watching the highlights that Willis should have been credited with 2 sacks. He ran Manning down in the 4th quarter and tackled him just behind the line of scrimmage.
Muchas gracias.
How is that not a sack at 6:10? Literally cost me my fantasy game in a league where I was 4-4-1 coming into the week and needed to run the table to make the playoffs. I lost by 0.6 points and the 49ers are my D.
great video. thanks for putting together.
Share 49erswebzone