There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What is missing from the Offense now??

This offense is missing a RG and possibly a OC.
touchdowns
Originally posted by NinerGM:
This offense is missing a RG and possibly a OC.

Center?
Originally posted by defenderDX:
O-line

this
receivers that catch things that hit them in the hands would be huge. draft a WR twice in the first 3 rounds if u can. crabs, williams and morgan are the only receivers i wanna see back
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
receivers that catch things that hit them in the hands would be huge. draft a WR twice in the first 3 rounds if u can. crabs, williams and morgan are the only receivers i wanna see back

Considering Crabs had his case of the drops for 3 full years, I think it's a confidence/rhythm thing with WR's. Braylon had his year of the dropsicals and then ridded himself of that for the most part. TO had bad years. I think it's all about quantity. We have highly talented receivers that are tough to cover.
A red zone play....
We are all set at TE
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Considering Crabs had his case of the drops for 3 full years, I think it's a confidence/rhythm thing with WR's. Braylon had his year of the dropsicals and then ridded himself of that for the most part. TO had bad years. I think it's all about quantity. We have highly talented receivers that are tough to cover.

You are right of course. Even Jerry Rice struggled early. Only thing I am not sure about is Braylon. I was extremely excited to hear about his signing. But I just dont see it.

And by the way, who are these highly talented receivers who are hard to cover? Crabtree and maybe Williams, early days. With Morgan out that is a full stop.