Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Where should we be place in the power rankings

Where should we be place in the power rankings

Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Where SHOULD we be? 1.

This is the best team in the NFL. Hard to deny that now.

Green Bay.....

even though their schedule has been cake this year so far

Green Bay is a passing offense and nothing else. They simply are not the better team.

We could easily be the most complete team in the NFL, not to mention most well-coached in all departments, it's just amazing.
Packers would have a hard time putting up 24 on us, especially in January. They'd have to hope Roman doesn't figure them out and put up 24 against that porous D.
  • dj43
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Where SHOULD we be? 1.

Green Bay.....

even though their schedule has been cake this year so far

Green Bay is a passing offense and nothing else. They simply are not the better team.

Packers weakness is their secondary and their running game. The 49ers weakness is the secondary. The question is; is Rodgers ENOUGH better than Smith to make up for the differences in the running game between the two?

I won't claim to have the answer for that but any team that can both run and pass will usually have the advantage.

...and then there are STs...

I like our chances.
Originally posted by King49er:
If Minny wins tomorrow night we SHOULD be #1, but who knows, I only care that we win next week, road to 9-1 begins now

if minn wins tom, then we would techically be the #1 seed.
Defense--we have the best.

Special Teams--we have the best.

Coaching--we have the best

Offense--we have a damn good one.

We are the best at 3 out of 4 major categories, and at least above-average in the other. No other team comes close. Best. team. in. the. league.
#2... But there always seems to be someone thrown in front of us...
Let's see Candidates for being thrown in front of us this week.

Saints for beating the Falcons in OT
Houston
Pittsburgh for Beating Cincy
Seahawks for beating Baltimore... ( Wouldn't surprise me for them to do it -___-)
As long as GB doesn't lose, we stay at #2. I think that the Packers run Defense gets exposed tomorrow night...I figure that the best way to control the Packers is by keeping the ball away from the offense and playing ball control...which is what we do!!! The cat is out of the bag and everyone is gunning for us...Thats good...it will keep everyone on the team hungry and focused going forward! Frederick P. Soft will continue to stay away!!! Full steam ahead to Niner Football in January!!!
didnt even read. but packers are nowhere better than us. packers have an awesome passing game. but that is it... we have all the tools to go deep and win the bowl... book that... title... im calling it... superbowl win....
green bay will lose... minne is gonna beat em... ap is too good their d line is too good..
Where SHOULD we be? 1.

Undefeated defending Super Bowl Champions.

End discussion. #2
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 14, 2011 at 3:58 AM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Undefeated defending Super Bowl Champions.

End discussion. #2