There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Where should we be place in the power rankings

Where should we be place in the power rankings

Where do you think we should be place honestly?

Note
I read in early power rankings some considering putting at #1. I think we played better opponents then green bay.
[ Edited by iamtheman698 on Nov 13, 2011 at 10:48 PM ]
Really don't care ...

Only thing I care about is blowing out the Cards. Bill Walsh said - nameless faceless opponents that you're there to beat.
[ Edited by NinerGM on Nov 13, 2011 at 10:43 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Really don't care ...

Only thing I care about is blowing out the Cards.

True to that,, but doesn't it good to be one of the top teams in the NFL..
They'll probably rank us behind the Steelers because they beat the all mighty Bengals on the road.

And I will predict that there's going to be some idiot who's going to rank us behind the Cowboys and the Giants. (not on an official nfl or espn site, but a personal ranking site)
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Really don't care ...

Only thing I care about is blowing out the Cards. Bill Walsh said - nameless faceless opponents that you're there to beat.

What he said. It really doesn't matter anymore because we proved today we're a top tier team. Now all we need to do is meet the Packers in the playoffs with the super-bowl on the line and whipping their asses at Lambo.
[ Edited by obx49 on Nov 13, 2011 at 10:47 PM ]
Record-wise, we are obviously 2nd. GB deserves all the attn because they are the defending SB champs and they haven't lost a game. However, the way the 49ers are playing, they might lose at most 2 more games (injuries and all that apart).
If we do get home field advantage, who knows?
For what it's worth, records are all we can go by, so we are the 2nd best in NFL...what an improvement from last year...never saw it coming!
the 49ers are the best team in the NFL
Where SHOULD we be? 1.

This is the best team in the NFL. Hard to deny that now.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Where SHOULD we be? 1.

Green Bay.....

even though their schedule has been cake this year so far
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Where SHOULD we be? 1.

Green Bay.....

Green Bay is a passing offense and nothing else. They simply are not the better team.
bOY, i hope so.
We should be ranked -
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Green Bay.....

Ok,,, If the 49ers and green bay played who would win.
I think most people would say GB because of the Qb play of A. Rogers.
But our defense all year long been getting to the QB and very good Pass protection. Yes sometimes we get beat on the deep ball.
I think it would be a close game with our defense making A. Rogers miss throws and maybe a Int or 2. Only QB I feel we got raped by was Romo. He went into the locker room got a shot and came out like superman. DAM DRUGS should of been 9-0 right now.
If Minny wins tomorrow night we SHOULD be #1, but who knows, I only care that we win next week, road to 9-1 begins now