LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 234 users in the forums

The Bandwagon Grows....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
I have noticed an increase in "lifelong 49er fans" over the past few weeks

I ask everyone of them .."where the hell you been the past 10 seasons?" ..I know a lot of people that have been "Hardcore Patriot Fans" over the last 10 years are now suddenly "Hardcore 49er fans"

stuck in Packers and then Redskins country. you know, just because we're late comers to the WZ doesn't necessarily make us bandwagon fans...
I could care less.
The more the better.

Closeknits and the ones that were around in the Rattay days will probably tear up like me, when we get to the big one and winnit.

Besides, more revenue for my team is a good thing.

Talks of moving the team down south to L.A. or sharing stadiums was annoying me.
Bring on the bandwagoners. Better that than more annoying haters.
http://myninernation.blogspot.com/

No bandwagon here.... though... was inspired to start my blog due to this magical season. hope u all enjoy
LOL BANDWAGONERS

add him to the bandwagon
Born & Raised 9ers fan for life my earliest recolection was the glorious Young-Rice connection with TO, Garrison Hearst (my first jersey) dont ask me why I remember Dana Stubblefield. I've stuck with my team through the past decade, going to the Greene Turtle every sunday to see every game at my own table, now matter how hard it was to watch. The most recent mistake I thought we made other than hiring Mike Simpletary.......getting rid of Shaun Hill. I saw his improvement game by game his last season with us, and look how well he performed for the Lions last season when stafford was out. Speaking of QB controversy in these past few years with all the A.Smith bashing that's been here on the webzone, I'm proud to say I've been pro-A.S. the entire time. Always knew he was an intelligent player in need of some guidance.
It's all happened before. In '79, you got laughed at for being a Niner fan. By '82, I was surrounded by "lifelong Niner fans."
one of my good friends is a bandwagoner. oh well free rides to games
damn, we got alot of noobs. But I once was a noob last year.

Originally posted by YungAce:
^^ don't forget about the worst trade in NFL history

Sammy Davis for Rashaun Woods

how about T.O to Phili for a sack of s**t?
Originally posted by EeestCoast9er:
Born & Raised 9ers fan for life my earliest recolection was the glorious Young-Rice connection with TO, Garrison Hearst (my first jersey) dont ask me why I remember Dana Stubblefield. I've stuck with my team through the past decade, going to the Greene Turtle every sunday to see every game at my own table, now matter how hard it was to watch. The most recent mistake I thought we made other than hiring Mike Simpletary.......getting rid of Shaun Hill. I saw his improvement game by game his last season with us, and look how well he performed for the Lions last season when stafford was out. Speaking of QB controversy in these past few years with all the A.Smith bashing that's been here on the webzone, I'm proud to say I've been pro-A.S. the entire time. Always knew he was an intelligent player in need of some guidance.

You remember Dana Stublefield because he was a 49er that stood right next to BY. And it's amazing that now that Alex Smith is performing well all of a sudden everyone supported him the entire time and knew he had it in him
Originally posted by mutt_pinoy:
I have 49ers jerseys older than most of these fans. I really hate when people come up to me public talking about they've been fans for years. Where the f**k were they when Rattay was qb?

Here rooting for the Niners! And if that d-bag had held in there for the rest of Alex's rookie season, than mike the retard nolen wouldn't have put Alex in his rookie year. Do you remember what country we played in and what team we played that night? Just so you guys know I'm not a bandwagoner lol.
Originally posted by ninercrue666:
I have 49ers jerseys older than most of these fans. I really hate when people come up to me public talking about they've been fans for years. Where the f**k were they when Rattay was qb?

Here rooting for the Niners! And if that d-bag had held in there for the rest of Alex's rookie season, than mike the retard nolen wouldn't have put Alex in his rookie year. Do you remember what country we played in and what team we played that night? Just so you guys know I'm not a bandwagoner lol.

Mexico vs the Cards
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by ninercrue666:

Mexico vs the Cards

Nice dude! You are correct!
Share 49ersWebzone