LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

Should 9ers rest Gore until Thanksgiving?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
you know a win against the cardz counts as much as the wins against baltimore or pittsburg?

edit: actually it counts more then a win against either of balt or pitts
[ Edited by footballxpaul on Nov 15, 2011 at 5:03 PM ]
I have come to the same conclusion as Magzarillious in speculating giving Gore some rest, however in moderation.

I think if we can give Hunter more carries for this next game while Gore takes the smaller number of snaps, it will be less wear and tear on his body.

We've been running the guy into the ground up until last week. Maintain the "never overlook any opponent" mindset, by having Gore ready just in case we need his "push". But have the intention of giving Hunter more carries.

Then it's on to Baltimore who has a much better defense. That's when I'd like to see Gore back at 'em!
This thread is ridiculous..
Originally posted by YungAce:

But he posted pictures of Hunter, that didn't convince you?
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

Originally posted by thedude:

But he posted pictures of Hunter, that didn't convince you?

Sort of.

I agree that Gore should rest, but sending a petition to bench a player.......
thread #4

Originally posted by valrod33:
the secret awaits eyes unclouded by ambition
Originally posted by Magzarillious:
Originally posted by English:
The point to this forum is to talk about the team. You apparently think it is to feed our opinions in to the team. On that basis, no, there is no point to this forum. So it's Goodbye then?

How is this not talking about the team?? Its not a real petition and Ive been in this forum for 4-5 years but forgot my username/pass so I made another one. Nope Im not going anywhere and stop taking everything so seriously guy...

• Antix
  • Veteran
It would send the wrong message to rest a healthy player because its "just the Cardinals"

A dvision game is more important than the Ravens game and I doubt Harbaugh is gonna start resting players who are healthy at this point.
Originally posted by Antix:
It would send the wrong message to rest a healthy player because its "just the Cardinals"

A dvision game is more important than the Ravens game and I doubt Harbaugh is gonna start resting players who are healthy at this point.
Obviously there isnt gonna be a petition, dumb asses. Not u antix in particular.

I think the whole point is that Frank ain't healthy.

Broken Hip Last year.
Sprained ankle three weeks ago
Sprained other ankle two weeks ago
Twisted Knee three days ago.

I wonder how many guys here have played organized football with a tweaked ankle, you think it heals in a week? It doesnt, Frank was taken pain blocking shots in the ankle so he could play against the giants, and guess what happened, yeah 0 yards and a tweaked knee.

Yeah f**k it suit 'em up who gives a dam about the Franks future..... A-holes
[ Edited by RMuTT1981 on Nov 15, 2011 at 8:01 PM ]
Originally posted by Envy:
He'll play the 1st quarter and its likely they will throw him in the mix. The interesting thing is Dixon. I personally thought he was bombed out and on the outside as a candidate but I think we will see much more of him. I'm sure Harbaugh did not plan for this but Dixon is such a big back that he can use him on the run in now to preserve the health of the stable we currently have.

Good Point
The thread isn't rediculous it's easy to see the guys banged up and now there's reports about his knee. Dude has been a work horse for many years and this ones no different. I hope he gets his work load reduced this week. My point of the pics were showing two games where Hunter put the game away for us. I have all the trust in the world in Harbaugh he sees these guys every day and he knows best but I wondered what you guys thought???
Originally posted by RMuTT1981:
Obviously there isnt gonna be a petition, dumb asses. Not u antix in particular.

I think the whole point is that Frank ain't healthy.

Broken Hip Last year.
Sprained ankle three weeks ago
Sprained other ankle two weeks ago
Twisted Knee three days ago.

I wonder how many guys here have played organized football with a tweaked ankle, you think it heals in a week? It doesnt, Frank was taken pain blocking shots in the ankle so he could play against the giants, and guess what happened, yeah 0 yards and a tweaked knee.

Yeah f**k it suit 'em up who gives a dam about the Franks future..... A-holes

Thanks man, played ball for 14 years and Ive coached for 7. Haven't missed many games since I was 4. We all know Frank will say he's good to go but just because he walks without a limp doesn't mean he's NFL game ready. A healthy Hunter> a banged up Gore, doesn't mean I don't love the guy and appreciate him...
Share 49ersWebzone