Pre-OrderYour 2018 Color Rush Throwback Jersey

There are 119 users in the forums

Go figure....

Remember guys, that as we have gotten better so have some other teams we have played , or in NFCWest div, have not played. And the way NFC W handled NFC East , we maybe should have to worry a bit about them also, altho coaching and talentwise we have a huge leg up on those guys. Think about it. Bengals now in 1st place in their division and SEA and Rams and CArds all beat E NFC. All teams are getting better. Odds are some games that looked on paper really easy are gonna be lots harder. They can't be a whole lot harder than Eli and the giants tho. Man i wonder what the eastern press is going to say about this. Probably that it all was just luck..
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
One other thing, and that is if we got the chance to trade alex for Eli, plus some good players, I would never do that. I like the hand we were dealt....okay, Baalke and Harbaugh put this beauty together, and I like us to now finish season with one more loss....that's it.

I want sus to say this. He should be embarassed to show his face around here I cant believe ya'll are letting him off so easily.
Share 49erswebzone