LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

At this point in their careers Hunter > Gore?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hunter had a sick cutback. so quick. and he always wears a backpack in his interviews.
I seriously wanna punch someone in the f**king face! This s**t is almost on par with that stupid f**king Willis thread!!!!!!
Gotta go with no since Gore has had some huge plays this year. It doesn't look like he's over the hill yet.
what you do is no more 31 carries for gore like he had a few wks ago against cleveland and you give hunter at least 10 carries and more, hunter is ready and has been ready for a bigger role.
Originally posted by rtj03:
I love gore n he deserves to be in the 49 er hall of fame n NFL hall of fame consideration. Still want him on our team n don't want to trade him! But seems a little old n Hunter has that spark n ability to make something out of nothing were Gore doesn't seem to have that much more.

you start some of the most retarded threads dude.
Gore>Hunter, next year too
Hunter doesn't have half the vision Gore plays with. I hope he gets more opportunities though
What the f**k.... do people actually watch the game.
Kendall Hunter is 5'7". He's dope, but he doesn't have the power Gore has.

Or the vision for that matter.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
I seriously wanna punch someone in the f**king face! This s**t is almost on par with that stupid f**king Willis thread!!!!!!
this!!!
agreed 100%

Its what he can do without the ball. Can he pick up the rush, block well and consistently? Gore still for me.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
No, Gore is still a top back, its tough when you get hurt to run. Hunter will take time, Idk if he is an every down back, When Gore does retire/leave, we will need another top notch back.

This.

Hunter is definitely talented enough to be a situational player but not sure he has the size to be an every down featured back. He works well as a change up to Gore's style, but I think defenses could shut him down if he was the starter. Enjoy Gore while we can. One of the best backs in the league and in franchise history.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
This thread...

LMAOO
Originally posted by okdkid:
What about 5 straight games with 100+ yards would make you say that?

yeah this ^ and he had what 88 yrds off 24 carries, thats a days work for some RBs in the league and didnt even play the 4th last game? gore still has plenty, hunter just has that spark and is quicker. We have a good 1-2 punch there
Hunter has hit some holes a second late that a healthy gore would have exploded through. Hunter still has a lot to learn and he isn't close to gore yet.
Share 49ersWebzone