LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

At this point in their careers Hunter > Gore?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Gore injured. Hunter not injured. Stop hate'n on Frank You can see Frank wasn't 100% through the whole week. Hunter did his job by being ready.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 13, 2011 at 4:49 PM ]
This is ridiculous, Gore was top 5 in rushing going into todays game and has been to Pro Bowls, this crap should be locked, no offense OP
[ Edited by King49er on Nov 13, 2011 at 4:50 PM ]
Yeah, come on not yet. Gore is still money.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dhp318:
Gore is hurt. So if you count injury/health as a skill 9which it is), then maybe. But keep in mind Hunter has never had to carry the load like Gore has. I'll take Gore.

Yeah Gore was clearly hurt. It's too bad we wasted a half giving him reps that should gone to Hunter. That being said, him being hurt forced us to pass the ball today....and see that Smith is capable of helping us by passing.
[ Edited by kray28 on Nov 13, 2011 at 4:52 PM ]
are you f!@#ing kidding me???
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Gore injured. Hunter not injured. Stop hate'n on Frank You can see Frank wasn't 100% through the whole week. Hunter did his job by being ready.

Not just this game but all year
Kendall is nice and can definantly step up, But frank is still the MAN! I think he was never really ready to play this game and Harbs game planned to pass because of this, just didnt want to make it obvious by taking frank completly out of the game. Dont know what haters can say now but im sure they will come up with something. Them niners are just luuuucky! haha
Got to love niner fans
I have to say the speed of Hunter is a real welcome. But Gore finds the smallest of holes and breaks them for big ones.
hunter could be good, but come on man!?! he hasn't shown he can handle a load like gore. gore is our guy, and the one i want in there to get us the tough yards in the play-offs.

they can each make the other better as their careers move along. annointing hunter is a ways off i hope. long live the frank.

Well at this exact moment in his career, Gore is nursing an ankle and a knee...

Seriously, what sort of question is this?
False.
Hunter and Dixon > Gore....with both a knee and ankle injury...sure...I said it.

Otherwise not so much.
full retard, guaranteed on the WZ win or lose.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Why does the WZ have to attack Gore at every possible opportunity???
Share 49ersWebzone