LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

New Principle Owner Jed York Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Blindfury:
Originally posted by Zachary13White:
RIGHT?!? This could all be very bad for NINER fans. . . Ubless they learned from the last time they were running the show and find a competent person to guide them

I don't think 9er fans really care. As long as thee's some sort of change, they'll be happy, for a bit.

it cant get any worse, or can it?
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Denise and John? People don't understand how worse this can all get.

0 wins ?

Worse than going from a stacked roster, quality coaching staff, 3 straight trips to the NFCCG and a SB appearance to our current state within a 3 year window where we are on our 3rd coach in 3 years and have won 1 game all season....worse than this?
A Shanahan-Kelly GM-Coach partnership would be just fine by me.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Rob Lowder‏@Rob_Lowder

Banner flying over Levi's Stadium: "Jed, you reap what you sow. Fire Baalke." #49ers

Also, if John and Denise are getting involved I imagine it's more of a committee thing with Jed than any kind of removing of Jed. I could see them essentially vetoing any retaining of Baalke or Marathe in that situation. The latter in particular needs to be moved out.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Blindfury:
Originally posted by Zachary13White:
RIGHT?!? This could all be very bad for NINER fans. . . Ubless they learned from the last time they were running the show and find a competent person to guide them

I don't think 9er fans really care. As long as thee's some sort of change, they'll be happy, for a bit.

it cant get any worse, or can it?

Yes we could get Zero wins all season next year and have a whole lot of musical chairs on the roster and FO. But not much worse then that
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by stefano89:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by FL9er:
Fans wanted Jed to STFU and he has and they still b***h and NOW want him to speak up.

This is 100% exactly what's going on. It's quite hilarious. lol

Is it hilarious how he does nothing to change the way he and Marathe run the football side of things?

Do you think they are doing a good job and have the team on the right path?

whats even more hillarious is all the keyboard warriors that think they know what the franchise should do. whenevr jed says or does something people are so blood thirsty an just cannot wait to log on an say what a f**king idiots hes so stupid hes this hes that they dont even realize their totally contradicting what theyve said before. he talks they tell him to shut up....he doesnt talk they tell him to talk. hes f**ked up alot but he knows how to run a football team better than anyone on here.

Originally posted by captveg:
A Shanahan-Kelly GM-Coach partnership would be just fine by me.

I think I'm good with that as well. Throw in a decent DC and I'm even more ok
Also, if John and Denise are getting involved I imagine it's more of a committee thing with Jed than any kind of removing of Jed. I could see them essentially vetoing any retaining of Baalke or Marathe in that situation. The latter in particular needs to be moved out.

Jed will be demoted back to concessions manager

Probably f**k it up too
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Probably f**k it up too

Sorry boss, hot dogs are for men only
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Probably f**k it up too

Probably?
f**k Jed. Eat a dick you soft ass b***h
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone