There are 229 users in the forums

New Principle Owner Jed York Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lol the Lakers circle jerk is strong here
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by corona55569:
Originally posted by KingSol:
Being a fan of the Niners and Lakers I'm not sure which of them have the worse front office. Jed/Baalke or Jim Buss/Kupchak

The only thing I would add is lakers management had a trade nullified for CP3 by David stern which has impacted the lakers ability to get marquee players..
I'm a lakers fan too Jed York is by far the worst
lol
Lakers only have to worry about 12 players on a team, and you say 49ers are worst ?

Actually NBA rosters have up to 15 players. Scouting NBA talent is nothing like the NFL. Fewer players mean smaller margins for error if anything. Recent changes to the CBA make it more difficult to trade players and to sign free agents as well.

Jim Buss' biggest blunders have come with coaching hires and then embarrassing attempts to sign marquee free agents who he thought he could just buy with plenty of cap space and the LA mystique.

However, quietly in the meantime, they've stocked the team with some young talent that's already starting to draw some notice around the league.

Nah, not really.
http://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2016/03/16/new-vegas-odds-say-49ers-are-extreme-long-shots-to-win-super-bowl-51/

San Francisco is 66/1 to hoist the Lomardi Trophy as of the first week of free agency after opening at 50/1 following Super Bowl 50 at Levi's Stadium. That's likely because the 49ers have remained largely inactive during free agency, only adding reserve quarterback Thad Lewis to a young roster that finished 5-11 last season

F U JED!
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Mar 16, 2016 at 4:26 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
http://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2016/03/16/new-vegas-odds-say-49ers-are-extreme-long-shots-to-win-super-bowl-51/

San Francisco is 66/1 to hoist the Lomardi Trophy as of the first week of free agency after opening at 50/1 following Super Bowl 50 at Levi's Stadium. That's likely because the 49ers have remained largely inactive during free agency, only adding reserve quarterback Thad Lewis to a young roster that finished 5-11 last season

F U JED!
Everyone knows we are in the process of rebuilding our roster, something every team in the NFL has had to do at some point. But I'm sure you are aware of that and not just trolling.
  • thl408

F U JED!

Sell the team!!!

Fans will talk loudest if they avoid going to games, buying gear! If not, York simply rolls in a huge pile of money and doesn't seem to care.

This once proud franchise has become a league joke!
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Sell the team!!!

Fans will talk loudest if they avoid going to games, buying gear! If not, York simply rolls in a huge pile of money and doesn't seem to care.

This once proud franchise has become a league joke!

lol its more likely you will win the lottery
Originally posted by TheRambler:

F U JED!
Everyone knows we are in the process of rebuilding our roster, something every team in the NFL has had to do at some point. But I'm sure you are aware of that and not just trolling.

I posted a link of our new odds after free agency and provided some colorful commentary.

Got anything useful to add, or just trolling?
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Mar 16, 2016 at 4:52 PM ]

F U JED!

I posted a link of our new odds after free agency and provided some colorful commentary.

66-1?

I'll put 100 on that, nice payoff. Of course when we are at 2-9 won't seem as promising.

F U JED!

What has been built over the past 18 months? It seems to me the roster is still imploding and construction has yet to begin.

Help us, Larry Ellison. You're our only hope.

F U JED!

is that why we are so active in FA?
Even the most rabid York supporters are difficult to find these days. This team is such a joke now it's not even funny anymore.
Originally posted by frozen49er:

F U JED!

66-1?

I'll put 100 on that, nice payoff. Of course when we are at 2-9 won't seem as promising.

80/1 on vegas insiders

only the browns are worse 200/1
  • Veteran
We are the Lions of the west. Thanks to Jed and his dad.
Share 49ersWebzone