New Principle Owner Jed York Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by boast:
jesus f**king christ....when Jed says WE he means the team. Trent and Chip are part of the team. lol at sus and y2r tryna stir s**t up out of nothing AGAIN.

Originally posted by susweel:
So Jed is basically the last line in picking players and he pretty much hires the head coaches. No way in hell did Baalke want Chip he goes against everything Trent stands for in football philosophy. Seems that Trent is nothing but a glorified scout with a fancier title.

no. he's not.

Sorry if by me asking questions you think i am "stirring s**t up." If you want to stay in the make believe land where you think we will go 11-5 every year even with Geepsula at the helm (LOL), by all means, go ahead.

what the hell does the past (prediction i made in December of 2014, at that!) have anything to do with this current discussion in this thread? you're reaching with an ad hominem. i couldve said your reading comprehension is at the level of 2nd grader but i chose not to.

go ahead and continue to make mountains out molehills so can you be cool and rail against Jed. all you end up doing is sounding like a petulant child.

Because your past prediction was comletely baseless and you are saying that my questions are mountains out of molehills. Double standard. You can make baseless predictions about tomsula and geep but i can't question what york said? Sounds to me like he was saying he does player evaluation which sucks.

If you think that i am just making mountain out of a mole hill don't respond and read other posts that make you feel good inside.

my prediction WAS IN THE PREDICTION THREAD!!!!!! jesus f**king christ!

and no you're not making a prediction.

young2rice: So would you be cool with Jed vetoing a player baalke and/or Kelly already vetted after having a sit down?

susweel: So Jed is basically the last line in picking players and he pretty much hires the head coaches.

you two are making assumptions. you're failing to understand when Jed says "WE" he means the entire organization. he's talking about the business. he's not saying "I" how do you not comprehend that?
[ Edited by boast on Mar 1, 2016 at 1:59 PM ]

young2rice: So would you be cool with Jed vetoing a player baalke and/or Kelly already vetted after having a sit down?

susweel: So Jed is basically the last line in picking players and he pretty much hires the head coaches.

you two are making assumptions. you're failing to understand when Jed says "WE" he means the entire organization. he's talking about the business. he's not saying "I" how do you not comprehend that?

Why even bother with these jokers? Not even worth it to try and have a legitimate debate with people just trying to sound cool on the pitchfork waving lynch mob crew. I think more than anything they've proved that on this forum.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Joecool:
So Jed is basically the last line in picking players and he pretty much hires the head coaches. No way in hell did Baalke want Chip he goes against everything Trent stands for in football philosophy. Seems that Trent is nothing but a glorified scout with a fancier title.

I don't know, sus. We all know about Baalke's hard-on for Parcells. I'm sure the fact that Belichick 100% believes in Kelly's philosophies, has Baalke's buy-in.

I do think after talking with the established coaches around the league about Chip Kelly, Jed/Baalke buy-in AND Jed making that comment that Chip will be he for a long time also means that Baalke can suck it if he ends up having any problems.

Now let's take Kelly's perspective. This dude learned what not to do in PHI also. That's why he hired a "run-game" coordinator. He realizes he needs a little bit of Baalke and I'm sure Baalke realizes he needs a little bit of Chip.

But I do agree, to Jed, right now, Chip >>>> Baalke.

It could be but just judging from Baalke's history and his hard on for Parcells who believes in winning the TOP and having a menacing defense. Those two things is something Chip has never been known for.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Why even bother with these jokers? Not even worth it to try and have a legitimate debate with people just trying to sound cool on the pitchfork waving lynch mob crew. I think more than anything they've proved that on this forum.
mos def
Nevermind
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Mar 1, 2016 at 4:31 PM ]

Another yes man. Just what the Yorks prefer. It makes sense considering all the bizarre decisions.
No way Baalke can be this clueless? Can he?

Jed's preference in character are the snitch type.

Another yes man. Just what the Yorks prefer. It makes sense considering all the bizarre decisions.

Yes he can. He is Jed's hand picked rear end kisser. The Yorks love stupid morons just like them. That way they don't get exposed for how stupid they really are. As long as he keeps being a yes man and stays under foot he will stick around a long time.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Yes he can. He is Jed's hand picked rear end kisser. The Yorks love stupid morons just like them. That way they don't get exposed for how stupid they really are. As long as he keeps being a yes man and stays under foot he will stick around a long time.

Your describing my boss and shop steward... I guess some can spot the b******t from a mile away..
Boooooooooo!!!!!!
Moar banners coming.

This guy has his middle finger straight up and high at all us fans. Especially you season ticket holders! I was a ticket holder at the stick and beginning in 03 when the elder DORK started pulling his BS, I told the team office that John and Denise can take their tickets and shove em early 04! Thank God I did before that 04 season in hell! JMO but All of you current levi holders who are seriously pissed about the BS taking place right now need to raise your middle finger right back at lil jed and tell him were he can put his tickets..... Right up his A$$!!!!!!
[ Edited by BuckFarry16to80 on Mar 10, 2016 at 8:52 PM ]
Originally posted by BuckFarry16to80:
This guy has his middle finger straight up and high at all us fans. Especially you season ticket holders! I was a ticket holder at the stick and beginning in 03 when the elder DORK started pulling his BS, I told the team office that John and Denise can take their tickets and shove em early 04! Thank God I did before that 04 season in hell! JMO but I'll of you current levi holders who are seriously pissed about the BS taking place right now need to raise your middle finger right back at lil jed and tell him were he can put his tickets..... Right up his A$$!!!!!!

I already stopped going to games as whole N stopped buying any sort of merchandise period. Next step is NOT to renew my Sunday NFL ticket next season if we do indeed sit were we stand N we dont have a competitive roster before the season starts i am pulling the plug. If the games are not on TV screw that crap ill find a stream to watch em for free next yr.

I wont continue to help this POS to put more money in his pockets.

I'd advice to all the die hards to take a stance N stop giving your hard earned money to this greedy SOB.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
This guy has his middle finger straight up and high at all us fans. Especially you season ticket holders! I was a ticket holder at the stick and beginning in 03 when the elder DORK started pulling his BS, I told the team office that John and Denise can take their tickets and shove em early 04! Thank God I did before that 04 season in hell! JMO but I'll of you current levi holders who are seriously pissed about the BS taking place right now need to raise your middle finger right back at lil jed and tell him were he can put his tickets..... Right up his A$$!!!!!!

I already stopped going to games as whole N stopped buying any sort of merchandise period. Next step is NOT to renew my Sunday NFL ticket next season if we do indeed sit were we stand N we dont have a competitive roster before the season starts i am pulling the plug. If the games are not on TV screw that crap ill find a stream to watch em for free next yr.

I wont continue to help this POS to put more money in his pockets.

I'd advice to all the die hards to take a stance N stop giving your hard earned money to this greedy SOB.

Well done tru! Well done! Stand up Niner Nation!!!!
This guy has his middle finger straight up and high at all us fans. Especially you season ticket holders! I was a ticket holder at the stick and beginning in 03 when the elder DORK started pulling his BS, I told the team office that John and Denise can take their tickets and shove em early 04! Thank God I did before that 04 season in hell! JMO but All of you current levi holders who are seriously pissed about the BS taking place right now need to raise your middle finger right back at lil jed and tell him were he can put his tickets..... Right up his A$$!!!!!!

Stay classy 👍🏻
For those questioning what's going on with the team, read the transcript-
http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/brian-murphy-knbr-jed-york-jim-harbaugh/
Share 49ersWebzone