LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

New Principle Owner Jed York Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It would be so great for the niners if Jed ran the Seahawks or Cardinals.
yeah that would be freaking awesome!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
It would be so great for the niners if Jed ran the Seahawks or Cardinals.
Id rather have Jerry Jones. At least he gives a damn about football as well as selling seats
damn i thought i would never hear that as a niner fan. you know its bad when you have fans wishing the cowgirls owner is ours. i would rather have the yorks as bad as they are than jj
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Id rather have Jerry Jones. At least he gives a damn about football as well as selling seats

Ya he's been wildly successful acting as GM/owner.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

yep. and he chased a jimmy johnson away as much as i hated him he was a great coach
Originally posted by Baalkethegreat:

yep. and he chased a jimmy johnson away as much as i hated him he was a great coach

Im just saying from a trying to win aspect. Id rather have an owner who tries and crashes and burns than this half ass b******t
I hope more than half the stadium is empty next home game. F%#ck J York
difference between jerry and jed is jerry loves the attention win or lose!

He won 3 Super Bowls....

Bay Area Sports Guy Retweeted

Molly Knight ‏@molly_knight 13h13 hours ago
Don't go to the Super Bowl. @LevisStadium is a disaster. Have never been to a venue so disorganized. Stay home.

Molly Knight ‏@molly_knight 13h13 hours ago
Holy smokes. How can @LevisStadium be this poorly designed? Food line thirty mi.... http://tmi.me/1faU1S

Molly Knight ‏@molly_knight 15h15 hours ago
Twenty-three people in the stadium. 50,000 waiting in security line. Game starts in nine minutes. Good job, good effort @LevisStadium
Not that I ever planned on attending a game at Levi's stadium (just due to the costs and tremendous inconveniences), but who is Molly Knight and why do you care so much about her opinions to post them here?
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Not that I ever planned on attending a game at Levi's stadium (just due to the costs and tremendous inconveniences), but who is Molly Knight and why do you care so much about her opinions to post them here?

Yep, and why does she only care about how long the lines are?
Share 49ersWebzone