• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i'll probably get blocked now too :-(
  • Ike49
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Ike49:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I hope you guys are taking to Twitter and flooding Jed's acct. Time to publicly hold this clown reposible

I wish i could but mommy's little boy blocked me LOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

Time to make a new acct

Why not it works for Baalke and Jed, ehhhh
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
They never got a chance to approve or shoot down the deal.

Eddie had filed and the NFL said no.
you suck JEb
http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/12/30/7470489/jed-york-transcript-from-his-knbr-radio-interview

Just I would reshare Jed interview on KNBR after he let JH go. I want to hear another interview from the little weasel and see what he has to say for himself.
Why did he tweet an apology about the offensive performance last year, but when we have our worst offensive performance since 1964 he has no apology? Doesn't he owe the fans another apology?

I tweeted him this picture
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Ike49
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

This needs to be tweeted to Jedthrow
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

already did last week and again today.

• Ike49

already did last week and again today.

We should send him a bunch of Photoshop picture to his Twitter
I have hated Jed as CEO for years now way before this season and last years i was critical of him on the webzone and was called an idiot and a hater for it. I am glad to see my feelings towards Jed are finally being seen and shared by others now. Plain and simple his football I.Q. is awful, He got lucky Haurbaugh signed with the niners pretty much cause Haurbaugh being at Standford liked the area and him and his wife didn't want to move. Haurbaugh turned this team around and instead of working with him Jed tries to trade him to Cleveland. Then Jed continues to butt his nose in things and all the moves he made were stupid he exiled a good coaching staff for a sub par one. The team is struggling and he does nothing but send tweets and book more concerts and events at Levis stadium to fatten his pockets. He may be a good business man but he is a horrible CEO if he really loved the 49ers he would fire Baalke then step down as CEO and bring in a real CEO and GM to run this team.
Originally posted by Raul98:
I have hated Jed as CEO for years now way before this season and last years i was critical of him on the webzone and was called an idiot and a hater for it. I am glad to see my feelings towards Jed are finally being seen and shared by others now. Plain and simple his football I.Q. is awful, He got lucky Haurbaugh signed with the niners pretty much cause Haurbaugh being at Standford liked the area and him and his wife didn't want to move. Haurbaugh turned this team around and instead of working with him Jed tries to trade him to Cleveland. Then Jed continues to butt his nose in things and all the moves he made were stupid he exiled a good coaching staff for a sub par one. The team is struggling and he does nothing but send tweets and book more concerts and events at Levis stadium to fatten his pockets. He may be a good business man but he is a horrible CEO if he really loved the 49ers he would fire Baalke then step down as CEO and bring in a real CEO and GM to run this team.

That dude just build Levi. There is no way in hell he'll leave the 49ers
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by Raul98:

That dude just build Levi. There is no way in hell he'll leave the 49ers

Fine then expect more losing seasons cause he has no idea what hes doing. The only way he turns the team around is if he stays out of the football decisions but his big ego and spoiled brat attitude wont let him do that.
Share 49ersWebzone