There are 217 users in the forums

New Principle Owner Jed York Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Denise and John York own the team after refusing to give it back to Eddie Debartolo, their son Jed York is the CEO. Since Eddie lost the team tp the Yorks the team has been a mess with their only success coming with Harbaugh.
I don't have to like the way the Yorks run the team or stop being a Niner fan. What is wrong with pointing out a major problem with the team? I don't want them to sell, I want them to change their ways as owners. Ok, maybe I would like them to sell to Lacob but that is a pipe dream.

This isn't even REMOTELY true. Dude you're just making s**t up now. Eddie lost the team and has been BANNED BY THE NFL - if anything Denise was his escape to keep the team with the DeBartolo family because he was involved in a corruption investigation with a state official in Louisana. Eddie CANT own the team until the NFL allows him to. For the record Denise didn't even want the team but did Eddie a favor by "keeping" it.

1999-04-16 04:00:00 PDT BURLINGAME -- In a short but emotion-packed press conference yesterday, exiled 49ers owner Eddie DeBartolo announced a $150 million lawsuit against his estranged sister, Denise York.
The charge: She reneged on a deal last year to turn over the team to him for $350 million in corporate assets.
"I placed my trust and my family's financial future in Denise's hand, and that trust has been betrayed," DeBartolo said, reading from a prepared statement at a press conference in Burlingame.
Both his immediate family and 49ers legends Joe Montana, Jerry Rice and Roger Craig were in attendance.
It was the first time DeBartolo has publicly addressed his fight with his sister and his continuing attempts to regain control of the team. DeBartolo stepped down from the 49ers more than a year ago after being ensnared in a Louisiana gaming license scandal.
Denise and John York own the team after refusing to give it back to Eddie Debartolo, their son Jed York is the CEO. Since Eddie lost the team tp the Yorks the team has been a mess with their only success coming with Harbaugh.
I don't have to like the way the Yorks run the team or stop being a Niner fan. What is wrong with pointing out a major problem with the team? I don't want them to sell, I want them to change their ways as owners. Ok, maybe I would like them to sell to Lacob but that is a pipe dream.

This isn't even REMOTELY true. Dude you're just making s**t up now. Eddie lost the team and has been BANNED BY THE NFL - if anything Denise was his escape to keep the team with the DeBartolo family because he was involved in a corruption investigation with a state official in Louisana. Eddie CANT own the team until the NFL allows him to. For the record Denise didn't even want the team but did Eddie a favor by "keeping" it.

1999-04-16 04:00:00 PDT BURLINGAME -- In a short but emotion-packed press conference yesterday, exiled 49ers owner Eddie DeBartolo announced a $150 million lawsuit against his estranged sister, Denise York.
The charge: She reneged on a deal last year to turn over the team to him for $350 million in corporate assets.
"I placed my trust and my family's financial future in Denise's hand, and that trust has been betrayed," DeBartolo said, reading from a prepared statement at a press conference in Burlingame.
Both his immediate family and 49ers legends Joe Montana, Jerry Rice and Roger Craig were in attendance.
It was the first time DeBartolo has publicly addressed his fight with his sister and his continuing attempts to regain control of the team. DeBartolo stepped down from the 49ers more than a year ago after being ensnared in a Louisiana gaming license scandal.

I believe this was when Dr York ripped Jerry Rice and demanded an apology.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
He's on twitter. Lets start a #SellTheTeam revolution.

The NFL hadn't OK'd the deal or the reinstatement of Eddie D so it was a moot suit.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
hahaha Jimmy Johnson just asnwer a question about what to do with Kaep

Jimmy: I look for another QB. .... hes playing backyard football

hahahahaha

When is he gonna throw to a wr before their break?

When he becomes an NFL level QB, so never.
  • Ike49
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Seriously, fans need to tweet this prick until he responds

f**king Yorks
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ike49:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Seriously, fans need to tweet this prick until he responds

Lets go! everyone retweet me!

@Harbawlin
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

f**king Yorks

The details were before my time. That's f**ked up.
I hope you guys are taking to Twitter and flooding Jed's acct. Time to publicly hold this clown reposible

I wish i could but mommy's little boy blocked me LOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

Originally posted by dtg_9er:

The NFL hadn't OK'd the deal or the reinstatement of Eddie D so it was a moot suit.

They never got a chance to approve or shoot down the deal.
  • Ike49
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I hope you guys are taking to Twitter and flooding Jed's acct. Time to publicly hold this clown reposible

Time to make a new acct
how does your backside feel, season ticket holders? jed bent you guys over and went in with no lube.

you want to send a message to him? eat the loss and dont attend the game. period.

Make another account lol.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Time to make a new acct

Share 49ersWebzone