LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 120 users in the forums

New Principle Owner Jed York Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Ike49
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Ike49:
You would think if that's th case, then he would have made better decisions regarding the coaching staff and roster over the past year and a half, things that were/are obvious to even the most casual fans.

He hired others to handle the coaching staff and roster.

Yes, but did he question their questionable decisions?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
As a season ticket holder this s**t is unacceptable

Then sell them and get off the bandwagon. Nobody's holding a gun to your head.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Actions speak louder than words

What actions do you want him to take right now? Any firings would be completely counterproductive at this stage. The right action is to not overreact and let things have some time to get corrected.

Jed has great Twitter fingers

He is quite today. Don't have the balls to tweet, he know what he'll get!
Originally posted by allhype:
York the Dork isn't even gonna address the media I bet. What a POS!

We don't want him addressing the media. Let him stay in the background.

The guy wants to win. Anyone who disputes this is simply being obtuse.

Now, you can argue that he hasn't hired the right people to fulfill that mandate, but to say he liked the team to lose it doesn't care is absurd. There's about 2000 quotes from him to state otherwise over the years.

Exactly monsterzero! I just want to see what he has to say after our second blowout game in three weeks. He picked these coaches who in my opinion got OUTCOACHED!
You said he wants to win because he says so. He fired a coach who went to 3 straight championships and a SB, winning 49 games in 4 years. That shows me otherwise.

Harbaugh would never have been that successful in SF again. Once a workplace environment becomes that toxic it'll do nothing but drag out and get worse. The parties were equally to blame and the right move was to part. If there were any lumps to be had take them now rather than let the slow bleed out occur and have the environment worsen each year as the toxicity and failure increased.
York the Dork isn't even gonna address the media I bet. What a POS!

We don't want him addressing the media. Let him stay in the background.

The guy wants to win. Anyone who disputes this is simply being obtuse.

Now, you can argue that he hasn't hired the right people to fulfill that mandate, but to say he liked the team to lose it doesn't care is absurd. There's about 2000 quotes from him to state otherwise over the years.

Exactly monsterzero! I just want to see what he has to say after our second blowout game in three weeks. He picked these coaches who in my opinion got OUTCOACHED!

If actions speak louder than words, why do you care what he SAYS?

That's not fair captveg. I mean I don't know if he's a bandwagon fan or not but This is not acceptable and as someone who pays good money he should be able to express that.
Originally posted by 190836:

What actions do you want him to take right now? Any firings would be completely counterproductive at this stage. The right action is to not overreact and let things have some time to get corrected.

He is quite today. Don't have the balls to tweet, he know what he'll get!

No worries, he takes responsibility .

Snyder of the west
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

That's not fair captveg. I mean I don't know if he's a bandwagon fan or not but This is not acceptable and as someone who pays good money he should be able to express that.

This, and who is going to buy his SBL right now. Unfortunately the season ticket holders are boned

I want his Twitter fingers to turn into trigger fingers. Then I want him to start bodying underperforming players. (See what I did there?)

Because I wanna know what he's gonna do to fix this BS! R U happy with 2 straight blow out losses with a possible third coming up??? He said we can hold him accountable. THATS WHAT IM DOING

Because I wanna know what he's gonna do to fix this BS! R U happy with 2 straight blow out losses with a possible third coming up??? He said we can hold him accountable. THATS WHAT IM DOING

You really think he was serious.... He can't fix this.... Why would he even care..,. He got a stadium.... and that's all that really matters..,.
Originally posted by Fbaalke49:
You really think he was serious.... He can't fix this.... Why would he even care..,. He got a stadium.... and that's all that really matters..,.

Unfortunately I think you are correct.

Making any changes right now would be counterproductive. Let's say he fires the entire coaching staff (which would a colossal overreaction to just two games)... who does he replace him with to coach the remaining 13 games?

There's no point in making colossal changes right now. You give it time to see if this staff adjusts. They more than deserve that opportunity.

13 games to go in the season, man.
[ Edited by captveg on Sep 27, 2015 at 5:22 PM ]

Lol so you're going to tell me the last 2 weeks performance was acceptable? I'm pissed off, and by the way I haven't missed a single game since 2002. I watched every second of the game when Chris Weinke started for us as QB against the Browns
Share 49ersWebzone