There are 196 users in the forums

New Principle Owner Jed York Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
For all of you that hate Jed's guts, fair enough. But just think how worse it could be. We could have Jerry jones as an owner, trying to play GM with no clue wtf he's doing, and just traded a 1st round draft pick for Amari Cooper. lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
For all of you that hate Jed's guts, fair enough. But just think how worse it could be. We could have Jerry jones as an owner, trying to play GM with no clue wtf he's doing, and just traded a 1st round draft pick for Amari Cooper. lol

Meh that's so not so bad, it's not like we draft studs in the 1st round anyways.
Originally posted by susweel:

Meh that's so not so bad, it's not like we draft studs in the 1st round anyways.

So you would have been in favor of trading our 1st round pick for Cooper? I'd gladly take a player like McGlinchy over a let down like Cooper.
Originally posted by Kense:
Originally posted by evil:
JG is not the highest paid QB, there are 3 who have bigger deals and bigger guarantees. He is the highest paid this season simply due to the front loading but it was smart structuring given our cap situation. Most people who talk about highest paid players don't do so by current year earnings but by contract averages and or guarantees. Less than 35% of Jimmy's contract is guaranteed.

And who are these non 49er fans who thought it was a horrible deal? Do they understand how the QB market works?

2 of which have been to Superbowl's and one who has proven he's damn good year after year who are BARELY paid more than unproven JG, who is the highest paid this season aka the highest paid QB.

I take it you didn't watch or listen to any sports radio with people laughing at the 49ers for paying this guy that much.

I am glad we didn't get Cousins regardless of JG. Mahomes would have been better but I would rather have JG than Cousins.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Jed York we love you !!!

Especially your bald spot.

Jerry Jones won 3 Super Bowls and has one of the best stadiums ever created. Can you say the same about the Yorks?
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 22, 2018 at 12:41 PM ]
Originally posted by Zealot:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Jed York we love you !!!

Especially your bald spot.

https://twitter.com/jedisbald
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Jerry Jones won 3 Super Bowls and has one of the best stadiums ever created. Can you say the same about the Yorks?
Might actually be a good move for them, Cooper gives them an actual threat at WR that they couldn't get any other way at this point in the year. They I expect are trying to make a playoff push with the weak NFC east.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He'd be an upgrade over the announcer we have.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:

So you would have been in favor of trading our 1st round pick for Cooper? I'd gladly take a player like McGlinchy over a let down like Cooper.

Im not saying i would have done it but 1st rounders aren't always slam dunks. Just look at our past 10 first rounders.

Has this Ewok kept his trap shut so far this season? Once he's starts mouthing off it's really all over.
has he sold the team yet?
You reap what you sow.
F**k Jed York! You've made us worst than the Browns! Let me repeat, THE BROWNS!!! Please sell the team and f**k off
I hate to break it to you all, but Jed didn't go down to the field and tear Jimmy's ACL.
Share 49ersWebzone