LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 311 users in the forums

New Principle Owner Jed York Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I agree he should have just voted no. I get why he didn't vote because he wanted more studies done with help from the players. Seems logical.

This whole topic has made everyone dumber over the course of two yrs.

The movie Idiocracy is slowly becoming a real thing

Nah. In Idiocracy the people were dumb..but they actually were trying/wanted to make their world better. We just got idiots who want everything to go to s**t as fast as possible cuz 'murica.

Bet that's what Jed does

Bet that's what Jed does

This just keeps sounding less unanimous than Roger sold it as.

I hope it blows up in Roger's face, and I think there's a real chance of that happening.
Originally posted by susweel:
Jed is a coward. Have an opinion one way or the other.
Coward no-he is doing what he wants. He is not listening to what people think he should do

That is his opinion, There is yes, no and neither.
Originally posted by Antix:
I agree he should have just voted no. I get why he didn't vote because he wanted more studies done with help from the players. Seems logical.

Nah. In Idiocracy the people were dumb..but they actually were trying/wanted to make their world better. We just got idiots who want everything to go to s**t as fast as possible cuz 'murica.

Lol true...it's a damn shame people can't or won't use their brains for two seconds to understand what's going on.

I argued with some guy on twitter (yeah I know dumb) who was stating well its work related and the owner can do whatever it wants, need to abide by their rules blah blah blah...I asked him what if your place of work made you read something from the Bible or some form of religion every day when you start work...would you do it? He said no lol...it's the same damn thing.

We have rights as Americans whether it's freedom of speech, freedom of religion, or right to protest peacefully etc.

Dummies don't even know that they're making America less American.
Good for Jed
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by WildBill:
Coward no-he is doing what he wants. He is not listening to what people think he should do

That is his opinion, There is yes, no and neither.

Nah cuz he just a weasel playing both sides.
Nothing like some forced patriotism lol.
Nah cuz he just a weasel playing both sides.

Coming out to the press to say that the NFL commissioner is full of crap when claiming it was a unanimous vote is FAR from playing both sides.
  • Stud
Originally posted by Jcool:
Guess it wasnt quite unanimously.

Jed is a cuck. Of course he abstained.

• Stud

Lol true...it's a damn shame people can't or won't use their brains for two seconds to understand what's going on.

I argued with some guy on twitter (yeah I know dumb) who was stating well its work related and the owner can do whatever it wants, need to abide by their rules blah blah blah...I asked him what if your place of work made you read something from the Bible or some form of religion every day when you start work...would you do it? He said no lol...it's the same damn thing.

We have rights as Americans whether it's freedom of speech, freedom of religion, or right to protest peacefully etc.

You don't have a right to protest at work. It's not protected by law. It doesn't protect you from getting fired for being political against your employees wishes. Not sure where you get your information from.

And lol at America being less American. These players still have a right to protest in the locker room or on their free time. Nobody is taking that away from them. Another lol at your overreaction and emotionally based argument.

"Derp, these players can't protest on their employers time, the US is literally Hitler!!!"
[ Edited by Stud on May 23, 2018 at 1:04 PM ]
Originally posted by Stud:

Jed is a cuck. Of course he abstained.

What is with the comments regarding other dudes liking to watch other dudes plow their wives? It is weird that some dudes are so obsessed with this fetish these days.
[ Edited by TheWooLick on May 23, 2018 at 1:10 PM ]

edit. Jed needs to get a spine
[ Edited by kezar49er on May 23, 2018 at 4:23 PM ]
Originally posted by Stud:

You don't have a right to protest at work. It's not protected by law. It doesn't protect you from getting fired for being political against your employees wishes. Not sure where you get your information from.

And lol at America being less American. These players still have a right to protest in the locker room or on their free time. Nobody is taking that away from them. Another lol at your overreaction and emotionally based argument.

"Derp, these players can't protest on their employers time, the US is literally Hitler!!!"

Your employer forcing you to read the Bible which would go against a basic constitutional right to freedom of religion,and is in no way work related unless you work for a religious entity, is not equivalent to telling you cant protest while at work. That's his or her right, that in no way curtails your freedom of speech. He is just saying he cares what happens during the time you are in his dime and in essence representing his business. Funny how people think their rights should somehow come ahead of someone else's.

Can a planned parenthood employee go outside while wearing their name tag and news cameras are running, and hold up an abortion is murder sign while they are at work? Same exact principle applies.
[ Edited by mojave45 on May 23, 2018 at 1:34 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone