Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by captveg:
Not a smart question to have on the survey. I'd be curious to know who write it up. Usually these things are done by outside firms hired to assist in evaluating the responses. Jed York and Al Guido (who is the executive more directly in charge of stadium matters) need to get thst fixed. I thought I read it has been on the survey since the stadium opened, though. Anyone have insight into that?
That question has been on there for awhile. Nothing wrong with the question as they are trying to find out about who actually attends the games.

I'm sure with the way the WZ is now, you can start with a first survey question as Are you a 49er fan ?

How did you answer?

The fact that it is being asked says a lot about those asking.
lol you have to ask that ? you have issues already with me being a 49er fan lol

What people are leaving out on the Survey is it ask you to choose Who you are a fan of 49ers or Opponent that we just played

I have zero issues with you being a fan. I never meant to give you the impression I did, I don't tell people how to be a fan.
seemed like you did,

Uh you are constantly talking s**t to people about what lousy fans they are lol
Yup. Probably the worst poster on the zone easily.
if me being a 49er fan offends you , So be it

I just think it would behoove of you to work on your interpersonal skills. Just some friendly advice

They obviously don't teach that at Harvard.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by niners94:
Hope Jed being sensitive to the cause will sway some players to sign over better situations.

This is a good point. I hope so too.

What will probably happen is NFL leaders within ownership ranks are going to start dumping on him and potentially his team because he's not in line with the opinions of the majority of owners.

What could they do?

I feel like he's trying to do better, but only time will tell.

I am not laying that survey on him if its something they have been doing for awhile and was likely developed by an outside company but now that it is out there, maybe as an organization they stop asking that question and operate under the assumption that winning is absolutely crucial.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Hope Jed being sensitive to the cause will sway some players to sign over better situations.

What will probably happen is NFL leaders within ownership ranks are going to start dumping on him and potentially his team because he's not in line with the opinions of the majority of owners.

What could they do?

They can Ignore him and block any agenda he tries to propose.
Originally posted by susweel:
Not a smart question to have on the survey. I'd be curious to know who write it up. Usually these things are done by outside firms hired to assist in evaluating the responses. Jed York and Al Guido (who is the executive more directly in charge of stadium matters) need to get thst fixed. I thought I read it has been on the survey since the stadium opened, though. Anyone have insight into that?
That question has been on there for awhile. Nothing wrong with the question as they are trying to find out about who actually attends the games.

I'm sure with the way the WZ is now, you can start with a first survey question as Are you a 49er fan ?

How did you answer?

What people are leaving out on the Survey is it ask you to choose Who you are a fan of 49ers or Opponent that we just played

I have zero issues with you being a fan. I never meant to give you the impression I did, I don't tell people how to be a fan.
seemed like you did,

I just think it would behoove of you to work on your interpersonal skills. Just some friendly advice

Did he actually go to Harvard or is that a joke?
Originally posted by cciowa:
thats like , at least we are not losing games like last year. thats nice but really should not make anyone feel any better about the current state of affairs

cc, I'm curious about something. As last season came to a close, what were your expectations looking forward to this current season?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I feel like he's trying to do better, but only time will tell.

I am not laying that survey on him if its something they have been doing for awhile and was likely developed by an outside company but now that it is out there, maybe as an organization they stop asking that question and operate under the assumption that winning is absolutely crucial.

I do too.
I bag on him because I am so pissed about where this team was and where it has gone over the past 4 years but I am ready to sing his praises when the Shanahan and Lynch hires pay off.

I think the survey question criticism is fair but not a huge deal, more like a "can you believe this?!" kinda thing.
Originally posted by tankle104:
I didn't, their reading comprehension isn't that good.
I do too.
I bag on him because I am so pissed about where this team was and where it has gone over the past 4 years but I am ready to sing his praises when the Shanahan and Lynch hires pay off.

I think the survey question criticism is fair but not a huge deal, more like a "can you believe this?!" kinda thing.

I think when you are 0-7 and you are sending out a survey asking people to rate the importance of winning, you are just begging to be trolled, regardless of when the survey was first put into use.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

How did you answer?

seemed like you did,

He said it. lol

How did you answer?

seemed like you did,

He said it. lol

I have my Harvard degrees right here on my wall. Sucks to be you, as always
What has i knowing more have to do with a poster's brother being charged for a DUI while not driving ?

I remember that...it was directed at me lol

What could they do?

which is what? he's already got his big shinny new stadium
Originally posted by NYniner85:

What could they do?

which is what? he's already got his big shinny new stadium

True and I wonder how many owners are fine with their players taking a knee during the anthem and how many are not?

JCS?
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Oct 27, 2017 at 1:30 PM ]
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Jed is the biggest problem this team has.

When lynch says nice things like.. it did not come from me and i do not believe in surveys.... you also wonder what he is thinking really. like what the f**k have i got myself into? ok 7 games into a winless season. we see a sideline fracas with three people that kyle has to address and now we got a survey that looks bad and hit lynch out of left field.. bad optics and you can try but can not sugar coat a mess this could become quick

My guess is lynch said Jed what the... and Jed said I know man I know. It won't happen again lol some dumb b*****d from the stadium team..... hahahaha

Lynch is easily a good communicator and seems straightforward. No idea about his football GM acumen but I wish him the best. Def a good dude. His personality may be the best to work with Jed and Paraag.

Obviously he really needs to have a great offseason so let's see.

To clarify how I feel. I'm fine with the Kyle - John experiment. I'm more worried about Jed f**king it up as usual.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
My guess is lynch said Jed what the... and Jed said I know man I know. It won't happen again lol some dumb b*****d from the stadium team..... hahahaha

Lynch is easily a good communicator and seems straightforward. No idea about his football GM acumen but I wish him the best. Def a good dude. His personality may be the best to work with Jed and Paraag.

Obviously he really needs to have a great offseason so let's see.

To clarify how I feel. I'm fine with the Kyle - John experiment. I'm more worried about Jed f**king it up as usual.

All you can do is hope he is figuring it out and leaves Shanahan and Lynch alone to do their thing.

Then again my expectations for ownership are quite low lately. I'm a Suns fan and recently it was reported that the owner was in the locker room working on gameplans and drawing up plays for various players despite not having played basketball at any level since middle school.
Share 49ersWebzone