LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

New Principle Owner Jed York Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Trump needs to stay out of it. This is a local issue no one cares wut the big brother feds think.

Trump made a dumb ass statement... What's troubling is that our own dumb ass owner felt it his duty to share his devisive political views as a statement from the team rather than that of his own.

Seeing as the president called yorks own players sons of b***hes, i think he was 100% correct in responding
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Trump needs to stay out of it. This is a local issue no one cares wut the big brother feds think.

Trump made a dumb ass statement... What's troubling is that our own dumb ass owner felt it his duty to share his devisive political views as a statement from the team rather than that of his own.

Seeing as the president called yorks own players sons of b***hes, i think he was 100% correct in responding

It's a political ralley speech...the only reason it's getting reported is because the liberal media has an agenda. With any other president this is basically who cares news but because it's personal it gets coverage and in the process our out of control owner decided to respond to a ralley statement with an official 49er statement from the team rather than blow it off for what it was... Garbage.
[ Edited by jcs on Sep 23, 2017 at 11:38 PM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
Or he wanted to be the first and only owner to speak up so that the player union will push players his way.

Other owners made similar statements.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Now people want him to sign Kap to make him prove his statement lol.

Signing Kap isn't up to York. He doesn't need to sign anyone to prove his statement as Reid is on the team and has been supported throughout his protest.
Originally posted by captveg:

Signing Kap isn't up to York. He doesn't need to sign anyone to prove his statement as Reid is on the team and has been supported throughout his protest.

Eli completely stopped his protest? I don't think I've seen him do anything this year.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

Eli completely stopped his protest? I don't think I've seen him do anything this year.

He is one of the few players who are standing next to Reid when he protests

[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 23, 2017 at 11:49 PM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:

He is one of the few players who are standing next to Reid when he protests

Nice. Whether anyone agrees or disagrees with how they're protesting, it would be pretty dope to have the whole team kneel to piss trump off
Nice. Whether anyone agrees or disagrees with how they're protesting, it would be pretty dope to have the whole team kneel to piss trump off

Except Trump would easily be able to turn that action around and further energize those who support him.

These players need to do what they believe in and let the chips fall where they may. Acting in a way to elicit an action or feeling in someone else hardly ever works out in the long term.
Originally posted by Polkadots:

Except Trump would easily be able to turn that action around and further energize those who support him.

These players need to do what they believe in and let the chips fall where they may. Acting in a way to elicit an action or feeling in someone else hardly ever works out in the long term.

Maybe . It would also show unity among guys of many different backgrounds. Something we're not seeing much of lately.
Maybe . It would also show unity among guys of many different backgrounds. Something we're not seeing much of lately.

QFT

I don't know, I just want to see competitive football and maybe see my team (Niners) improve and be relevant. There are a multitude of political blogs and TV shows to address the current kneeling issues. The major concern should be CTE, I don't see the owners addressing this issue, or it doesn't exist on their limited ($) radar. Let's see these owners that are now standing behind the constitution and rights of Americans talk about the issue that will bring this game down. Former player Bernard Pollard said football will be gone in 30 years. People laughed, they're not laughing now. Hey Owners, kids are no longer playing football.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I don't know, I just want to see competitive football and maybe see my team (Niners) improve and be relevant. There are a multitude of political blogs and TV shows to address the current kneeling issues. The major concern should be CTE, I don't see the owners addressing this issue, or it doesn't exist on their limited ($) radar. Let's see these owners that are now standing behind the constitution and rights of Americans talk about the issue that will bring this game down. Former player Bernard Pollard said football will be gone in 30 years. People laughed, they're not laughing now. Hey Owners, kids are no longer playing football.

Link?
Check the internet there are many, go to the playgrounds and see for yourself.
Here's one link from a few years ago in the NY Times:

https://www.nytimes.com/.../opinion/dont-let-kids-play-football.html
Jed York is still an a*****e!!!
It bothers me that this forum has the undertones it has.

The fact that people still want to act as if they have no idea what the protests are for is really irritating.

And maybe they continue to play retarded because they enjoy irritating people.

Idk

Kudos Jed York. Still the only owner on record to have donated to the various causes undertaken by Kaep. I'm proud of that.
Share 49ersWebzone