There are 217 users in the forums

New Principle Owner Jed York Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I blame Baalke
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Brady Hoke was fine until the scandal thats the point...

Theres no way Harbaugh could have known about the scandal from Dave Brandon which hired Brady Hoke.

The scandal was in Sept 2014, is what lead to the firing... The pressure from the students not the big bad Harbaugh..

Sorry your story doesnt check out..... It doesn't...

You're deflecting, my man. Read the article. It's about as clear as day what was going on and it was completely separate from any Hoke drama. Completely separate. And you're not going to get a more reputable "story" from a better source than the WSJ...esp. when it includes direct quotes from all parties involved.
Brady Hoke was fine until the scandal thats the point...

Theres no way Harbaugh could have known about the scandal from Dave Brandon which hired Brady Hoke.

The scandal was in Sept 2014, is what lead to the firing... The pressure from the students not the big bad Harbaugh..

Sorry your story doesnt check out..... It doesn't...
Scandals are known longer than you think
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
I blame Baalke

LMAO. Yeah, let's go with that one. Love it!
Brady Hoke was an Alumni, you guys are trying to make this narrative work..

It took the scandal and the season which lead to Brady Hoke firing. You can keep trying to push your story for the niner fans that are not Michigan fans.

But your not fooling me.. Sorry
"The fallout from the underperforming Wolverines hit on Oct. 31 as Dave Brandon resigned after four years as athletic director. University President Mark Schlissel said at the time that the athletic department was in great financial condition, but the results at the Big House have not measured up. Brandon, a former CEO of Domino's Pizza Inc. and a player under Michigan coach Bo Schembechler, was less than a year on the job when he made the decision to fire Rodriguez after three seasons."

"I wanted to make sure that Brady received adequate time to exhibit the results that would come from his effort and I believe that Brady and our coaching staff had enough time to produce those results and unfortunately they are not there," said Hackett, who took over as AD last month. "In the end, I feel that moving in a different direction is the right decision."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/sports/college/brady-hoke-fired-michigan-football-coach-article-1.2030566

Nice story though but i know the truth...

Brady got fired in Dec, he is an Alumni, we dont f**k over our guys... He failed... The director was forced to resign Oct 31 2014.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on May 4, 2017 at 9:33 AM ]
Anyway, to recap:
Nolan likes helicopters and powerpoints
Singletary doesn't like pants...can't do it
Harbaugh is an immature a-hole but a very good coach who's football philosophy is archaic yet successful (to a point)
Jed is a silver spoon owner who can act like a petulant child when he doesn't get his way and he needs to STFU
Paraag is a meddling mystery in title who's very intelligent and adds value when in his lane
Baalke is a control-freak with no personality and is jobless b/c he could never find a FQB (or attempt to)
Tomsula is a great DL coach...we'll leave it at that
Kelly doesn't care about defense
Lynch is a bright personality who seems to be hell bent on bringing us back to our glory days with sound smart moves
Shanahan is a confident, almost cocky personality who may have the best offensive play calling mind in the game

Can ShanaLynch turn this whole thing around? So far, so good...stay tuned!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Anyway, to recap:
Harbaugh is an immature a-hole but a very good coach who's football philosophy is archaic yet successful (to a point)
Jed is a silver spoon owner who can act like a petulant child when he doesn't get his way and he needs to STFU
Paraag is a meddling mystery in title who's very intelligent and adds value when in his lane
Baalke is a control-freak with no personality and is jobless b/c he could never find a FQB (or attempt to)
Lynch is a bright personality who seems to be hell bent on bringing us back to our glory days with sound smart moves
Shanahan is a confident, almost cocky personality who may have the best offensive play calling mind in the game

As long as he learns from his mistakes and stay out of their way. I'm happy,

Stay out of Shanny's and Lynch's way, thats my point.. Hopefully he will.

He should assign an assistant to slap the s**t out of him when these impulsive-knee jerk reactions arise.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on May 4, 2017 at 9:39 AM ]
As long as he learns from his mistakes and stay out of their way. I'm happy,

Stay out of Shanny's and Lynch's way, thats my point.. Hopefully he will.

He should assign an assistant to slap the s**t out of him when these impulsive-knee jerk reactions arise.

LMAO. We can all to that!
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Anyway, to recap:

lol

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
I don't want to hear brats crying when things are going good.. Work it out.. Do your job.

And NO, this is the peoples ball and You never forget that...

Without the ticket holders jed aint s**t...

It takes two to make a thing go right, it takes two to make it outta sight.

Your right,

You should send that to Jed, He wouldnt be asking Jim Harbaugh out to din din to talk about life if it was "mutual".

Something he should have done before firing him, backstabbing him... Everyone knew he was getting fired except him until the Seattle game..

When a farting slob, undermines Harbaugh and Jed listens, it's a one way show..

You guys are worrying about creating scenarios and protecting this fool, when people should say he f**ked up and thats it..

Stop making excuses for the guy
... He f**ked up big time.. I know its tough to digest for some but that's something you guys have to deal with internally.

The truth is out, no need to coverup for the guy. Its a waste of energy.
If you want to apply the song to this situation? Send it to Jed, when he should have been a man and sat down with Harbaugh years ago..

It sounds like something is eating him up inside? The truth usually does that to you..

Here's a saying..

The truth shall set you free....

Pot meet kettle.

Jim Harbaugh is half the reason Jim Harbaugh is not our HC anymore.
  • dald1
  • Veteran
Pot meet kettle.

Man some people have a short memory
Anyway, to recap:

Good stuff. Lynch...too early to judge with just one draft, but let's hope he continues in this path. Shanahan...how much of the success was due to a good QB and a great WR ...which the 49ers lack. Time will tell.
KNBR's Kevin Jones with a well reasoned article.

http://www.knbr.com/2017/05/04/nothing-wrong-with-jed-york-taking-a-public-bow-for-his-hirings/

This point in particular probably riles up TK, especially if someone as inclusive as Lynch has already begun to ignore/block TK:

A) John Lynch's culture is to be inclusive as possible, meaning the owner of the team won't be asked to sew his mouth shut and sit in the corner. Lynch has handed many holdovers in this organization and entirely clean slate, even testing York about the leaks during his hiring process. So if York is going to be less involved in the football operation — like signing off on a lucrative Vance McDonald contract — he can occasionally represent the team publicly during the offseason. Lynch has to find ways to keep York involved without really being involved.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
I don't want to hear brats crying when things are going good.. Work it out.. Do your job.

And NO, this is the peoples ball and You never forget that...

Without the ticket holders jed aint s**t...

It takes two to make a thing go right, it takes two to make it outta sight.

Your right,

You should send that to Jed, He wouldnt be asking Jim Harbaugh out to din din to talk about life if it was "mutual".

Something he should have done before firing him, backstabbing him... Everyone knew he was getting fired except him until the Seattle game..

When a farting slob, undermines Harbaugh and Jed listens, it's a one way show..

You guys are worrying about creating scenarios and protecting this fool, when people should say he f**ked up and thats it..

Stop making excuses for the guy
... He f**ked up big time.. I know its tough to digest for some but that's something you guys have to deal with internally.

The truth is out, no need to coverup for the guy. Its a waste of energy.
If you want to apply the song to this situation? Send it to Jed, when he should have been a man and sat down with Harbaugh years ago..

It sounds like something is eating him up inside? The truth usually does that to you..

Here's a saying..

The truth shall set you free....

Pot meet kettle.

You mean the 3 NFC championship game appearances in 4 years?

There is no good excuse as to why he was let go other than our butthurt owner making it personal.
Share 49ersWebzone