There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jed York deserves credit.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by NCommand:
I love LOVE all your points...class act to ensure he gets Aldon some real help as well; some could argue it's long overdue but when was the last time an ownership made this type of move FOR the player himself? Clearly, it's more than about team...it's about family! And THAT is what Eddie stood for (and still does).

Nicely stated

Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:
Great Read on Jed York!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9748887/san-francisco-49ers-owner-turned-franchise-stadium-espn-magazine?src=mobile

THAT is an incredible article. Seriously...as a true fan or one coming into being one, it's a MUST read by all.

"I will take any shots that anybody wants to write about the organization," Jed York told the media. "You can direct them to me, and I will support Aldon as long as he's willing to work at this and fight to get better."

The statue will be of Uncle Eddie.
Enough said!

^^^ bump this article until all have read it. Well done, Seth Wickersham, well done!
who cares, we suck.
Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:
Great Read on Jed York!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9748887/san-francisco-49ers-owner-turned-franchise-stadium-espn-magazine?src=mobile

THAT is an incredible article. Seriously...as a true fan or one coming into being one, it's a MUST read by all.

"I will take any shots that anybody wants to write about the organization," Jed York told the media. "You can direct them to me, and I will support Aldon as long as he's willing to work at this and fight to get better."

The statue will be of Uncle Eddie.
Enough said!

^^^ bump this article until all have read it. Well done, Seth Wickersham, well done!

I agree. Everyone here should read it. Great article.
This n***a don't deserve s**t. We should be measured on how many SBs we have, not how many nfc titles we have....
Originally posted by real9erfan:

LMAO! I printed it and put on my son's bed. If he doesn't read it by tomorrow at this time, he's grounded for the weekend! Welcome to being a Niner fan rich in history.

LMAO! I printed it and put on my son's bed. If he doesn't read it by tomorrow at this time, he's grounded for the weekend! Welcome to being a Niner fan rich in history.

LOL. Nice.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
This n***a don't deserve s**t. We should be measured on how many SBs we have, not how many nfc titles we have....

The owner can only do everything he can to make the team competitive. He can't magically create SB wins. But the more competitive they are, the more likely they are to win SBs. Last year they were within 5 yards of winning it all. I don't think Jed York had anything to do with the team's inability to punch it in from 5 yards away. Jed York also could not keep Kyle Williams from fumbling the ball twice in the NFCCG the year before.
The owner can only do everything he can to make the team competitive. He can't magically create SB wins. But the more competitive they are, the more likely they are to win SBs. Last year they were within 5 yards of winning it all. I don't think Jed York had anything to do with the team's inability to punch it in from 5 yards away. Jed York also could not keep Kyle Williams from fumbling the ball twice in the NFCCG the year before.

he needs to start throwing more coke bottles and kicking more vending machines when the team falls short to put the Italian fear if god into these players and coaches....go straight luca brassi
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

he needs to start throwing more coke bottles and kicking more vending machines when the team falls short to put the Italian fear if god into these players and coaches....go straight luca brassi

Yes!!!!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home