There are 244 users in the forums

New Principle Owner Jed York Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This n***a don't deserve s**t. We should be measured on how many SBs we have, not how many nfc titles we have....
Originally posted by real9erfan:
I agree. Everyone here should read it. Great article.

LMAO! I printed it and put on my son's bed. If he doesn't read it by tomorrow at this time, he's grounded for the weekend! Welcome to being a Niner fan rich in history.
Originally posted by NCommand:
I agree. Everyone here should read it. Great article.

LMAO! I printed it and put on my son's bed. If he doesn't read it by tomorrow at this time, he's grounded for the weekend! Welcome to being a Niner fan rich in history.

LOL. Nice.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
This n***a don't deserve s**t. We should be measured on how many SBs we have, not how many nfc titles we have....

The owner can only do everything he can to make the team competitive. He can't magically create SB wins. But the more competitive they are, the more likely they are to win SBs. Last year they were within 5 yards of winning it all. I don't think Jed York had anything to do with the team's inability to punch it in from 5 yards away. Jed York also could not keep Kyle Williams from fumbling the ball twice in the NFCCG the year before.
The owner can only do everything he can to make the team competitive. He can't magically create SB wins. But the more competitive they are, the more likely they are to win SBs. Last year they were within 5 yards of winning it all. I don't think Jed York had anything to do with the team's inability to punch it in from 5 yards away. Jed York also could not keep Kyle Williams from fumbling the ball twice in the NFCCG the year before.

he needs to start throwing more coke bottles and kicking more vending machines when the team falls short to put the Italian fear if god into these players and coaches....go straight luca brassi
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

he needs to start throwing more coke bottles and kicking more vending machines when the team falls short to put the Italian fear if god into these players and coaches....go straight luca brassi

Yes!!!!
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Jed York Delivers State of the Team

49ers CEO Jed York delivers a state of the team address before the first regular season game at the new stadium.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Jed-York-Delivers-State-of-the-Team/151d4309-c551-47d7-b2d8-8b7f30084231
Soooooo................ Jed deserves credit for being born with a gold spoon in his mouth?
Jed deserves to get his ass handed to him in a back alley by a bunch of adolescence thugs all of them being Shehawks fans & former Raiders fans converted Niner fans. He is truly a idiot he has my vote as the WORST 49ers owner EVER tied with his dumb ass Dad John York.
Wish they would sell the team but i am afraid we might be stuck with them in our lifetime

• jrg
  • Veteran
f**k Jed York

Originally posted by jrg:
f**k Jed York

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I could careless about WTF Jed York has to say.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
f**k Jed York

Originally posted by Kolohe:
I could careless about WTF Jed York has to say.

saying you could care less implies that you care some. just sayin.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
f**k Jed York

Share 49ersWebzone